• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Austin LP

Wood
Hey guys its Getcrazy I was wondering since we are still currently trying to recruit members if i could make a youtbe video touring all three of our towns (hal, val, and vh) giving them some info on each one and tell what were all about. On another note my name is currently not listed in the citizens list i am a citizen of hal and a resident of vh thanks hope to talk to you soon
LOVE YOU,
Getcrazy

Austin LP

Wood
ok so apparently my license for hypercam(the recording software i use) is expired so im going to be switchng to fraps but there will be fraps.com in the upper center of the video

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Well me and KP did some testing on why the rain is putting out the torches even with glass above them. We found that you need 9 blocks above the fire, with the center being directly above the fire.

Problem solved :)
wvh73.jpg

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
Nada and I are going to be making a promo video for the valor trio over the next few days. We would appreciate it if you all would take us seriously and if we ask you to move cuz ur either in or out of the shot, depending on what we're filming. Basically, be flexible and work with us. Thank you.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Also, if we ask you to catch on fire and run randomly in the background or drunkenly talk to a sheep, please don't question us. The more people that help out the better! We're hoping to talk to the mayors and talk about each town for a minute or so. We also want to include town history like with Tar Valon.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
i demand compensation as per my movie contract... 300000000c per second in in the movie.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I would love to do suck peoples souls out. Because that's what I do. Slowly suck the life out of you.

kenadams

Coal
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? DONNYatUOFL "777"​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? 3 months​
3: How old are you? 30​
4: Why do you want to join Halvalor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) kperkins1982 talks about this town constantly, so I figured it must be pretty special, then he showed me around and I LOVE it, I want to be a part of the town to help make it even greater if possible.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? roommate of kperkins1982 IRL friend of sadikyo, mdperk2, andrewh_11, plasma78​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? planning on speccing mason​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) yes​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? yes​
9: Have you read our rules? yes, twice​

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Agreed !!
Welcome to Hal !!!
holler at one of us and we will get you set up !!!