• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
2011-11-26_204639.png

New design.
(It's not this big, I just expanded the roads to show what it looks like)

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
thats nice and simple bob, good submission, everybody else keep them coming!!! still havn't seen a pretty gazebo hint hint

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok you guys, here is the basic layout of the landscaping that will surround the winning idea! Note that the dirt blocks in the center mark the 11x11 area, and it can be as many as 11 blocks high. You should also make room for the lifts/entrances. Hopefully this should help you decide what your submission will look like, as you now know what the area around it will be

Vmbmj.jpg

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Here is my submission. It is very simple, yet elegant. It is two pieces of glass stood on top of each other. It's supposed to represent how fragile our lives can be, but when we work together we can become strong. The only thing that can break us is a renegade baseball or a punch that somehow doesn't leave your hand all bloody.2011-11-27_07.58.52.png

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
lol
i been on minecraft way too long.. default is good an all...

that it... i am gunna work harder on my Plasma Pack....

:)

then you all be like

DANNG YES MUST HAVE !!

Katabolt

TNT
thats nice and simple bob, good submission, everybody else keep them coming!!! still havn't seen a pretty gazebo hint hint

Who said something about a pretty gazebo?? :D Here is what I've got so far, feel free to give suggestions and critique it!

2011-11-27_13.28.51.png

2011-11-27_13.29.20.png

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
as far as we knew we are current. however if you say we are 2 weeks over due its what 250c a week?
i can pay you in game.