• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
paid kainzo 1000c taxes

should be good for 2 more weeks.

@J3susfreak @Watter_Bottle

:D ( i do have the orginal time stamped dated sreenshot if anyone needs more proof.)

@Xanipher THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aqnM5.png

Umm.. Alright thanks Plas! Leave the tax payin to me though hahah, it's just easier that way. Did you PM kainzo before you sent that and he replied?

Jinder745

Obsidian
@Jinder745 why are you posting to a town thread your no longer part of? the design bit was for town members only last i checked. but take some more screens of that bell tower , i would like to see more details of it.
LOL well shrimpy and I burned our village down.....

corlark

Iron
Edit: 777 (Just basically skimmed the rules to see if any had changed :p)​
(Guess who is baack?! Well, in-case you don't know, its me, corlark!)​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? corlark​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Minecraft for around six months, Herocraft for around 3-4 I believe.​
3: How old are you? 15​
4: Why do you want to join Halvalor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I want to join because a lot of people that I know are still in Halvalor, as I was in it a while ago, but went inactive. I will contribute to the cities defenses from raiders, I will help with projects whenever needed, and will basically only contribute positively to the town.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? (If they remember me :p) Watter_Bottle, J3susfreak, Zaspar​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I am a rogue, thinking about respecing into caster, though.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yeah, will do this time.​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yeah, but I think its broken. :(
9: Have you read our rules? Yes, I have.​

Edit: And yes, I do plan on being active again..

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Go back and re-read the rules. You missed something :)

Also, do you plan on being active?

Katabolt

TNT
After thinking about it, I decided that my old gazebo was total crap. Therefore, I have kept in mind the surroundings for the town center, and designed a NEW gazebo! Again, please feel free to give suggestions and critique! :)

2011-11-30_19.55.02.png

2011-11-30_19.55.16.png

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
regarding Kata's tower....

if you are wondering why it looked funny, we demo'd toads mountain and once the mountain was gone realized the tower looked funny and was gonna block the road

but then it stayed there for a few days kinda hovering looking weird

so today, I built the design down to the bottom.

this is NOT finished by any means

I want to tweak the design and make it widen towards the bottom a bit to look better, then work on the inside to make it a functional hotel

but for the meantime, I just did that to get rid of the eyesore factor

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
could make like steps on two sidies and like that if im thinking you did what i thought u did that u did.
:p

in other news

Working on super secret town project.

WOOOO

should have the mats for it already... jsut have to find time to section it off and build..

:)