• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
OI!

whats our first plan of action? i think we should build a town mess hall, get a CRAP LOAD of ale, and just have at it.

or build a wall or more plots or something like that.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
J3susfreak - I've been working on some designs for the new outer wall. I'll put some displays out when I can. Also, do you know the exact coordinates of where the new wall needs to be? (i.e. the coordinates for the region of the city)? I assume we want a few blocks around the actual wall to be regioned territory.

Also, I know we talked before about the big donators getting some more plot territory (me, angel, toad, etc.). I think me, mdperk2, and kperkins1982 can probably just share a big plot, rather than having 3 separate houses. There is a large house design I want to build anyway that will look really nice. Let me know your thoughts on what size you think is reasonable for our plot. We're pretty flexible. We don't need a HUGE area or anything, but it would be nice to have some room to build this nice house. We can also build it out in the new city area so as not to interfere with the already crowded town area.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
I say you guys throw a giant party.

EDIT: With cake too.

DOUBLE EDIT: Congratz on city! You have officially 1-upped Valhalor ;)

Sadik- We're working on putting a gravel ring on the surface to indicate our new regions. The new region is actually a circle and not a square. And If you can find a place to put your design down for a new house, go for it! I trust your architecture skills :p

Akil- Yeah lets have a party! (you provide cake ;)). You guys helped lay the foundation of Hal, credit goes to you, Moe, and Watter.

Town regions are in like a square. City regions are in a circle the size of the ring in the sky.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
1: What is your IGN? Plasma78
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC since alpha, HC bout 4 days ish....
3: How old are you? 33
4: How often do you play in a week? often.. every day and as much as i can
5: Why do you want to join our township? heard its the best town to be in and its going places.. and i have freinds there.
6: What class are you? crafter
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) yes,
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? oh yes
9: What is our township rule #5? READ ALL SURVERS RULES

jaxanta500

Glowing Redstone
1: What is your IGN? Jaxanta500​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have been playing HC about 2 or 3 weeks same time as CAT1226 about. I have been playing MC for about 5 months.​
3: How old are you? I am 17​
4: How often do you play in a week? Depends on the week but a average of 16 hours.​
5: Why do you want to join our township? Because it seems interesting and my buddy CAT1226 is in it.​
6: What class are you? I am a warrior.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes I am.​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? I did.​
9: What is our township rule #5? ALL SERVER RULES. Go read em!

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
J3susfreak Sayid

Akil- Yeah lets have a party! (you provide cake ;)). You guys helped lay the foundation of Hal, credit goes to you, Moe, and Watter

Well i can only take part of the credit, lets split it 4 ways haha.

CAT1226 has been removed from town - caught in the act of stealing.

Jaxanta500 has also been removed - guilt by association