• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chr1st1anX's Application

Chr1st1anX

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Chr1st1anX
  2. Location & Age: Washington & 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I once allowed my friend access of my account and I am pretty sure he got it banned from a couple of servers for various reasons. As of now I am the only one using this account.
  4. Referral(s): guambomb13
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend guambomb13 and I were looking for a good server and this one was one of the top ones that fit the criteria that we were looking for
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I would have a positive impact on the community of this server. I am helpful and I won't cause any trouble on the server. I also might donate if I like it enough.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCC10)
  10. Additional Info: Nothing really.

turkaderk

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Chr1st1anX
  2. Location & Age: Washington & 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I once allowed my friend access of my account and I am pretty sure he got it banned from a couple of servers for various reasons. As of now I am the only one using this account.
  4. Referral(s): guambomb13
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend guambomb13 and I were looking for a good server and this one was one of the top ones that fit the criteria that we were looking for
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I would have a positive impact on the community of this server. I am helpful and I won't cause any trouble on the server. I also might donate if I like it enough.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCC10)
  10. Additional Info: Nothing really.

Reviewing

turkaderk

TNT
You have been banned on some other servers
[bancount] => 2
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[username] => Chr1st1anX
[issuer] => tabmonkey