• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ChillyWilly713's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: chillywilly713
  2. Location & Age: Texas,
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I'm Not Sure. I purchased this account from a friend recently, so not that I know of.
  4. Referral(s): TheMrLief, Sky-craft people.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: TheMrLief
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? 100%
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love MMORPG games and would love to play this/meet old friends
  9. Additional Info: Im a great builder/pvper

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: chillywilly713
  2. Location & Age: Texas,
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I'm Not Sure. I purchased this account from a friend recently, so not that I know of.
  4. Referral(s): TheMrLief, Sky-craft people.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: TheMrLief
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? 100%
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love MMORPG games and would love to play this/meet old friends
  9. Additional Info: Im a great builder/pvper

Reviewing

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
While you claim to have no bans, I have found 6, and due to the nature of these bans I can not accept you. I am sorry, and I hope you find success on another server. I also suggest you talk to your friend about these bans, as you are going to have trouble getting on any server with them.

[0] => mc.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot (nocheat)
[1] => play.edencraft.me .:. spambot
[2] => playmc.jrnetwork.net:25565 .:. spam bot - auto ban
[3] => imdeity.com .:. honeypot
[4] => drunkserver.com .:. Spam

[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => Chat spam nerd.nu/appeal​

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
I suggest getting in contact with your friend, as these bans will affect you whenever you try to get onto a whitelist server. I am sorry, but as your account was banned multiple times for spamming, I cannot trust that what you are saying is true.

I apologize for the inconvenience but I will not risk a known spammer on the server. Good luck in future applications.

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
I am sorry to inform you, but due to the fact that those bans are on your account means that I cannot allow you onto the whitelist, by purchasing that account from your friend you have agreed to take full responsibility for the actions previously made on that account.

I do however, wish you luck on future applications.

Can i ask you something,
Why would i go to all of this work to get on your server and spam? If that was my motive, i would be filling out all theese ban appeals and applications to spam something ONCE. Then i would be banned. That would be it. I dont see how you cant sense that i just want to play. Even some internet troll wouldnt go through all this work to spam one time and be done with it. I just want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.