• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Charlotte2233 Whitelist

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What confuses me is a few of your posts are shared with them, and others are not. If they go to your house there, all your posts should match theirs.

Your IP address is the same as piglover8888. You stated that was because "she" comes over to your house as your mother babysits her. If that is so, why is YOUR IP changing and not always matching the one she was once on?
her ip is the same because she plays mostly at my house sometimes at hers and sometimes i go to her house on weekends and i play minecraft with her

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Your IP is ONLY matching hers when she is supposedly at YOUR house, but it does not match ANY OTHER time.

Forget it, if you get accused of being the same person and your accounts are removed from the whitelist, I am not even going to care anymore.

Your application is bare, so add to it. You left the additional information blank, and from the way you are speaking I am having a difficult time believe you are even 15.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Your IP is ONLY matching hers when she is supposedly at YOUR house, but it does not match ANY OTHER time.

Forget it, if you get accused of being the same person and your accounts are removed from the whitelist, I am not even going to care anymore.

Your application is bare, so add to it. You left the additional information blank, and from the way you are speaking I am having a difficult time believe you are even 15.

1. Minecraft In-game name: charlotte2233
  2. Location & Age:15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I am not sure I have not been banned recently.
  4. Referral(s): ben127127 and piglover8888
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: ben127127 and piglover8888
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to be accepted because I would like to join a community and help out and have fun.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCc13
  10. Additional Info: I have 5 siblings, 2 of them play MC. (Ben127127 and robert521) +Me. Piglover8888 comes over every weekday. Wjbinney comes over to this IP alot, so you may get him on my IP too. So does chdgdmg, sirjake388, mrepbuilder, and sometimes andrew3535. So you may get alot of IPs.

P.S: Sorry for being sort of bland... and I was inactive for a while, for various reasons, the main reasons are HW and Hockey practices.​

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to give you a chance on the whitelist.

Because you share the IP with so many people you WILL go to the following thread and read it. You WILL contact ((Via pm NOT a profile post)) the staff member named in the post ((Not who made it)) with ALL of the names of the people who share an IP with you. Failing to do that could cause your account AND all the others to be removed. This is not an option, you will need to take care of this.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/

Welcome to Herocraft