• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Captain Black Eye's Doubloon Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger392

Obsidian
@Danda @Mistyckle You guys should post when a new cache was open and if it was found on the thread daily, its confusing waiting for the 6th cache only to find out that has been already looted hehe

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Sadly I think I'm going to have to call this event. It's very time consuming to run and I'm finding I don't have the time to actually run it properly and am struggling to drum up the enthusiasm to continue with the poor turnout for any of the Doubloon Caches so far at most I've seen 4 players and with 13 teams signed up to the event most of which having 3 or so players in them isn't a very large number considering there is about 40-50 players signed up.

It was a fun idea but I guess it's perhaps a little too ambitious for me trying to fit this around my work schedule and I guess a large portion of you aren't really that interested in it.

I'll be running the collections for tonight and tomorrow until I either get all the current doubloon in or have reach the last collection time. I will announce the winners after that and dish out the rewards.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The Winners are PandasarebetterthanPenguins.
With Friends? coming in 2nd place.

There is no 3rd place as no one else handed in any doubloons.

Status
Not open for further replies.