• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
IGN: Gwiz221
-Snip- -Ate the rest of this post-

All looks good!
But, you should get TeamSpeak, even if you don't talk on it. You can just listen and type replies if you so wish to.

Anyway, Accepted, welcome to Paragon.

Glad to have you with us!

Meet me or one of the other managers to get you set up in game!

Probs me because I know you... irl...

Hyperion89

Gold
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:Hyperion89
Time zone:Singapore time
What classes are you specializing into:paladin(subject to changes)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes
How long have you been on HC:a few days
Why do you want to join:I want to join because I need a good town to start out with and to settle down in and this town looks really good and suits my purpose .
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:jack of all trades :p I'm abit of everything.
What can you give to us, as a community:I can help gather resources for the town or maybe something else
What towns have you been in:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):-nil-
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:mastering a class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:be a nice sport, as I think this trade should be practiced by everyone to make a better gaming atmosphere instead of one where everyone disrespect one another and there would be no trades as everyone is suspicious of one another
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:no , I think they are nesessary measures to ensure a better gaming atmosphere for everyone.
Tell us about yourself:I am helpful and easy to get along with , I enjoy trolling abit here and there but till certain degree and I like occasional pvp and raids as they bring some excitement into to the game .
Referrals:
What would you like your offline status to be:Erm I dunno :p
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
What classes are you specializing into:paladin(subject to changes)
Sounds like a fun class!
Tell us about yourself:I am helpful and easy to get along with , I enjoy trolling abit here and there but till certain degree and I like occasional pvp and raids as they bring some excitement into to the game.
Something tells me we're going to get along... I wonder what that is... WitchOnaRampage think you could find out? :D

Spoiler in a spoiler! :eek:
But sure whether or not I should accept, or someone else, I'm not going to be in game for a few more hours.

Also, you applied for Legacy, but never got accepted, not denied. Any clues to what's going on there?

Hyperion89

Gold
Sounds like a fun class!

Something tells me we're going to get along... I wonder what that is... WitchOnaRampage think you could find out? :D

Spoiler in a spoiler! :eek:
But sure whether or not I should accept, or someone else, I'm not going to be in game for a few more hours.

Also, you applied for Legacy, but never got accepted, not denied. Any clues to what's going on there?
I think i proberbly got forgotten but either way I would go delete that application I made there since I kinda need a town urgently sort of because in the past few days I've been attacking mobs with my fist.:X

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I think i proberbly got forgotten but either way I would go delete that application I made there since I kinda need a town urgently sort of because in the past few days I've been attacking mobs with my fist.:X

So you want to join Paragon instead? :D Just checking, I can accept you if so.

lordofduh

Wood
IGN: Lordofduh
Time zone: Central
What classes are you specializing into: I am a lvl 10 Warrior/ paladin
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not use team speak
How long have you been on HC: I have been on for about two weeks
Why do you want to join: I really want a nice town to join and I heard about it through WitchOnaRampage, I alos like the rules.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above. killer when I need to be but usually just do it to protect.
What can you give to us, as a community: I will act as a police officer if needed, I will also give you all anything you need haha. I will act as a handy man when needed. I will create new buildings and I really want to be an architect for a town boy what I would give for that. I really think I could do well and give you all a lot :)
What towns have you been in: I have not been in any but the spawn point
Why did you leave them (if applicable): needed a town :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: of course :)
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: show what I can build for you, show how I can give you all protection when needed, show how I can do handy work. or whatever you feel :)
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the rule of being honest on the app.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I dont believe so.
Tell us about yourself: I really enjoy building and creating new things for people to enjoy. I also enjoy protecting the people and serving them.
Referrals: WitchOnaRampage
What would you like your offline status to be: I really dont understand what this question is asking.[DOUBLEPOST=1373688128][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it okay that I posted it to this???