• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
ESViqk8.png

OR

1C9Jgc5.png
the first one is the better for the GoT theme that Volantis is

rkeenjr

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | RKeenJr
Age |46
Location and Time Zone |Fort Lauderdale, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 month... I just found Herocraft... now I am just in time for the wipe!
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | Purchased it on the website.
Previous Towns |N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis |Looking for a group to hangout with and play. Being a fan of Game of thrones the name stuck out!
Why would Volantis want you |I am a loyal person that wants to be part of something cool and exciting and this Township looks like it could fit that bill.
Tell us about yourself |I am a IT Coordinator for a construction company in South Florida. I have been gaming for over 30 years in one way or another and think this is a cool way of combining my Roleplaying I enjoy with my love on Minecraft.
How did you hear about Volantis |I was just browsing the forums and looked at all of the proposed Townships and this one caught my eye.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals| I do not have any. Only my word.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | Diavolo1988
Age | 25
Location and Time Zone | Oslo, Norway ( GMT+1)
How long have you been whitelisted | Whitelisted since november 2010, so almost three years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | .....
Previous Towns | DarkForge, LightForge, SkyForge, Newerth, SkyForge again on other map, Belegost.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Map wipe, map wipe, map wipe, we started SkyForge as a new town in the kingdom, and finally I left belegost because few people were active in the town from my time zone.
Why do you want to join Volantis | EtKEnn recommended Volantis as a good and most likely active town after the wipe.
Why would Volantis want you | I am a long time HC veteran, I am good at building, I am active.
Tell us about yourself | I am a 25 year old newly educated engineer from Norway. I play a lot of games that require patience, like different grand strategy games, and minecraft. In minecraft I mainly like building things, and especially to help in on big town projects.
How did you hear about Volantis | Mentioned in why I want to join.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5.
Referrals | I don't know that many people in the server anymore, but I can mention some and hopefully they remember me and are active: EtKEnn, Haxnn, WoleverEntun, Xanipher, Xexorian.

Nubnuber

Stone
GN | Nubnuber
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Eastern Central
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join Volantis because I am looking for a good town to play in with. This town has a good community that I think I will go great with. I also know people in this town because the helped me apply to this town.
Why would Volantis want you | Volantis would want me because I would be a great addition to the community of the town. I say this because I am able to get onto the server every day and play for over 2 hours each day. I am also a hard worker that love to play,mine, and PVP.
Tell us about yourself | I have played on this server on this map for awhile and am looking for a nice town to settle into and chill while I mine. I also am a fun and friendly person to most if not all players. I love to Mine and PVP the most on this server as well.

How did you hear about Volantis | I heard about from Ariyos because he told me that his town is taking new people into it and he said if I make a App I could join.(If the App is accepted)
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ariyos, Hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals |Ariyos

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | RKeenJr
Age |46
Location and Time Zone |Fort Lauderdale, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 month... I just found Herocraft... now I am just in time for the wipe!
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | Purchased it on the website.
Previous Towns |N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis |Looking for a group to hangout with and play. Being a fan of Game of thrones the name stuck out!
Why would Volantis want you |I am a loyal person that wants to be part of something cool and exciting and this Township looks like it could fit that bill.
Tell us about yourself |I am a IT Coordinator for a construction company in South Florida. I have been gaming for over 30 years in one way or another and think this is a cool way of combining my Roleplaying I enjoy with my love on Minecraft.
How did you hear about Volantis |I was just browsing the forums and looked at all of the proposed Townships and this one caught my eye.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals| I do not have any. Only my word.
IGN | Diavolo1988
Age | 25
Location and Time Zone | Oslo, Norway ( GMT+1)
How long have you been whitelisted | Whitelisted since november 2010, so almost three years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | .....
Previous Towns | DarkForge, LightForge, SkyForge, Newerth, SkyForge again on other map, Belegost.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Map wipe, map wipe, map wipe, we started SkyForge as a new town in the kingdom, and finally I left belegost because few people were active in the town from my time zone.
Why do you want to join Volantis | EtKEnn recommended Volantis as a good and most likely active town after the wipe.
Why would Volantis want you | I am a long time HC veteran, I am good at building, I am active.
Tell us about yourself | I am a 25 year old newly educated engineer from Norway. I play a lot of games that require patience, like different grand strategy games, and minecraft. In minecraft I mainly like building things, and especially to help in on big town projects.
How did you hear about Volantis | Mentioned in why I want to join.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5.
Referrals | I don't know that many people in the server anymore, but I can mention some and hopefully they remember me and are active: EtKEnn, Haxnn, WoleverEntun, Xanipher, Xexorian.
GN | Nubnuber
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Eastern Central
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join Volantis because I am looking for a good town to play in with. This town has a good community that I think I will go great with. I also know people in this town because the helped me apply to this town.
Why would Volantis want you | Volantis would want me because I would be a great addition to the community of the town. I say this because I am able to get onto the server every day and play for over 2 hours each day. I am also a hard worker that love to play,mine, and PVP.
Tell us about yourself | I have played on this server on this map for awhile and am looking for a nice town to settle into and chill while I mine. I also am a fun and friendly person to most if not all players. I love to Mine and PVP the most on this server as well.

How did you hear about Volantis | I heard about from Ariyos because he told me that his town is taking new people into it and he said if I make a App I could join.(If the App is accepted)
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ariyos, Hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals |Ariyos
Accepted expect a pm in a few days for town information. If you need to ask any questions I'm on the HC teamspeak and on the creative server constantly.

rkeenjr

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted expect a pm in a few days for town information. If you need to ask any questions I'm on the HC teamspeak and on the creative server constantly.

Thank you I look forward to meeting you guys... I will try to get on Teamspeak tonight or tomorrow. You mentioned a "Creative Server" is where we are hanging out for the intrem? What is the address?

Rick

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Creative.hc.to You might have to get whitelisted, You will not be able to teleport to us though. :(

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Welcome new recruits!

Cool I am on which portal should I use and what are the coordinates for our build?

Rick
We do not have a build on the Herocraft creative server. When we are on that server, most of us are most likely in the architect only area. Feel free to grab your own spot on the plot me world and we can come and say hi

rkeenjr

Legacy Supporter 6
Sweet! I am working on something... I am not sure if it is going to look right but trying to build a house with a big tree coming out of it.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Two questions to @Jonsoon and @Aryios,

1. When will we be recieving that PM with all the details?
2. Will I have to undergo the standard recruitment scheme, or will I be able to bypass this?

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Two questions to @Jonsoon and @Aryios,

1. When will we be recieving that PM with all the details?
2. Will I have to undergo the standard recruitment scheme, or will I be able to bypass this?

1. Not sure, when ever Jonsoon makes it.
2. Don't think so as you are a veteran player.

rkeenjr

Legacy Supporter 6
Are there any good resources on how to use different blocks to make different looking building structures? I want to learn more advanced level techniques to building in Minecraft and seem to find sites that show you how to build very basic buildings.

Rick