• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN:iyuy32
Location | Time zone: Florida
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.52933/#post-416211
How long have you been on HC: 4hrs.

Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join AD because i have a friend here and want to learn how to use skills
Why would Volantis want you | Active, Friendly, Hardworking
Tell us about yourself | not much to say other than i want to have fun
How did you hear about Volantis | Dsaw recomended
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ariyos, Hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5

Referrals: Dsaw

Accepted. Dsaw will be in charge of getting you up to speed.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Are most of you guys sticking around on the server after Kingdom upgrade or will you be not playing Herocraft anymore? Just asking since in the past towns have gone inactive once they have achieved all they believe they can leaving them to be bored of the game. This may also be an unpredictable thing to happen though. :p

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Are most of you guys sticking around on the server after Kingdom upgrade or will you be not playing Herocraft anymore? Just asking since in the past towns have gone inactive once they have achieved all they believe they can leaving them to be bored of the game. This may also be an unpredictable thing to happen though. :p
We are still gonna get kingdom, and a lot of us play for the pvp so i would imagine unless pvp dies out (which is has sort of been revived), we will still be active for a long time.

Xhazed

Portal
We are still gonna get kingdom, and a lot of us play for the pvp so i would imagine unless pvp dies out (which is has sort of been revived), we will still be active for a long time.
You guys need to stay cause then there wount be pvpers it will just be mith indar and trollers

engali

Wood
GN | engali
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | ksa(will move to canada)riyadh time zone
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist.53037/#post-417306
Previous Towns none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | i am a person who likes a teamate or more to have fun with and adventure so i want to join a great town like this one.
Why would Volantis want you | i am very active,friendly,i am a team player , and share everything i have even if little
Tell us about yourself | i joined the server yesterday and from what i saw i liked it and wanted to experience it t the fullest by joining a town or as witch told me your a kingdom which i find cool to form an alliance between a lot of towns and from my records on my previous servers i am a kind and calm person and i don't get offended easily unless my fiend or comrade is hurt or offended.
How did you hear about Volantis | witchonarampage told me about your town and i liked what she said so i decided to join.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referrals | you're guide witch

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
GN | engali
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | ksa(will move to canada)riyadh time zone
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist.53037/#post-417306
Previous Towns none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | i am a person who likes a teamate or more to have fun with and adventure so i want to join a great town like this one
Why would Volantis want you | i am very active,friendly,i am a team player , and share everything i have even if little
Tell us about yourself | i joined the server yesterday and from what i saw i liked it and wanted to experience it t the fullest by joining a town or as witch told me your a kingdom which i find cool to form an alliance between a lot of towns and from my records on my previous servers i am a kind and calm person and i don't get offended easily unless my fiend or comrade is hurt or offended.
How did you hear about Volantis | witchonarampage told me about your town and i liked what she said so i decided to join.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referrals |
you're guide witch

You're a bit young in terms of age and experience on the server, but Witchy vouches for you and I'm willing to give you a shot. Accepted! Check your forum messages for more details.

engali

Wood
thank you so much and i am still learning and ill follow any terms or rules u apply on me and i don't mind