• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Rens [38] [Neutral] - ~KRS~

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Capital] Rens [35] [Neutral] - ~KRS~

Isn't KRS not a real kingdom yet? We don't have our own usergroup on the forum or nuthin :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

KRS isn't a kingdom but we are making money towards kingdom. So far I personally have 17k to buy kingdom. We just need to make it to 32k and we'll be official. Once we do that, I'll get aki to make the kingdom application.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5

BANZAI!!!!

Love ya guys, though serious question here:
"Who ate my cake?"

I'm kinda annoyed, it was for the newlyweds.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

AussieDingbat said:
BAZAI!!!!

"Who ate my cake?"

I dont know to be honest. Regions should only allow people to eat it if they are part of the region list. I had to remove one person today because they were intentionally bothering me with their gift of capital region ability. Sadly they lost it and never will get it back.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5

gabizou said:
AussieDingbat said:
BAZAI!!!!

"Who ate my cake?"

I dont know to be honest. Regions should only allow people to eat it if they are part of the region list. I had to remove one person today because they were intentionally bothering me with their gift of capital region ability. Sadly they lost it and never will get it back.

Don't worry about it, I'm only kidding, I don't really care if people eat the cake, it's for decoration. :icon_biggrin:

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3

Hay gabz its been well over three days so i think we can safely say im a Rens member :icon_lol:

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

I think I will be taking Koromon's advice and turning my unrealistically sized boat and turning it into a novelty hotel! Only the boat itself is region-ed and the dock needs additional buildings (which will be much bigger than the original) but I need some help. I know the boat isn't finished and needs detailing, it will happen eventually this was only my first attempt at making something that was big and not some kind of farm/machine, and it's alot more work than i originally thought. I don't want it to become an eyesore of Rens, especially now that the capital ring reaches just short of the shore I built it on.

If you're a citizen of Rens, Kumo, or Nagori and have nothing better to do, I'd appreciate the help. I may even give you some Netherrakk or Soul Sand for your trouble! (since I can't sell it to anyone :p)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

Dielan9999 said:
I think I will be taking Koromon's advice and turning my unrealistically sized boat and turning it into a novelty hotel! Only the boat itself is region-ed and the dock needs additional buildings (which will be much bigger than the original) but I need some help. I know the boat isn't finished and needs detailing, it will happen eventually this was only my first attempt at making something that was big and not some kind of farm/machine, and it's alot more work than i originally thought. I don't want it to become an eyesore of Rens, especially now that the capital ring reaches just short of the shore I built it on.

If you're a citizen of Rens, Kumo, or Nagori and have nothing better to do, I'd appreciate the help. I may even give you some Netherrakk or Soul Sand for your trouble! (since I can't sell it to anyone :p)

Will do dielan, so far i'm focusing on finishing the new south district, the kingdom pylons and also the revitalization of Kumo. Rens is well underway to being safe in terms of keeping its numbers alive etc. But i do know that there are some people who are becoming bored. I'll send them your way for the boat. At some point there will be new kingdom regions so make sure to notice that if you can't build, do a .region setparent etc.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

gabizou said:
Dielan9999 said:

Will do dielan, so far i'm focusing on finishing the new south district, the kingdom pylons and also the revitalization of Kumo. Rens is well underway to being safe in terms of keeping its numbers alive etc. But i do know that there are some people who are becoming bored. I'll send them your way for the boat. At some point there will be new kingdom regions so make sure to notice that if you can't build, do a .region setparent etc.

Boredom is good word choice. I feel it too, besides my boat that needs finishing (that i'm relatively unmotivated about) there isn't much Kingdom-wise for me to do, but with help it can get done! Next chance I get to play I will try to outline as much of it as possible, so work can be done without my presence.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
RE: [Capital] Rens [43] [Neutral] - ~KRS~

[size=large]Citizen Audit![/size]

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

The following users are inactive and need to be removed ASAP from your Citizen List:

[Username Typo] = Active, just needs their name fixed on your Citizen List

Username (Last Login)

Curiosityx (04/28/11)
Denk (04/30/11)
Frantz0125 (04/04/11)
Gabesyfy (04/10/11)
Genarus (04/04/11)
Memokuri (04/24/11)
Shirojin (04/24/11)
Snowravenrp (03/27/11)
Tstir (04/12/11)
Weetis (04/22/11)

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5

Brutalacerate said:

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

Fun times ahead in Neverast. ;)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

Citizen list after audit:
1. akimoru
2. tstir
3. milf23
4. gabizou
5. ExtremelyCreamy
6. koromon3
7. Drclockworks
8. Dielan9999
9. ironee212
10. Phumlaphee
11. snowravenrp
12. SigPit
13. Jittlelames
14. rattmodriguez
15. cleavesteamboat
16. GabeSyFy
17. bwukki
18. AussieDingbat
19. xXderelictXx
20. gooscar
21. Carmeops
22. Engelbritzon
23. sheddi
24. DanVonTrap
25. Viperior
26. PineappleChicken
27. Ahra
28. Commander_HK47
29. roper1
30. carlle
31. enake
32. sp3ctr4l
33. rens23
34. Dysprous
35. xPacmanx
36. tstir
37. genarus
38. TopHatsaur
39. Nuin (:confused:)

37/30 Good!

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8

AussieDingbat said:
Brutalacerate said:

Fun times ahead in Neverast. ;)

Fun times indeed.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Akimoru is stepping down as both mayor and king of KRS. He's going through some issues in life along with the military so he doesn't have time to be online all that often. So he is naming me, gabizou, as his replacement as Mayor of Rens and King. Until he comes back, I will have rule over KRS.

Nothing is changing other than thread movement. This thread is closing and being replaced by that made by gabizou.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
AT LEAST!

I don't mind Akimoru, but since i joined Rens, and Later when we became KRS, in my mind, you allways were the Mayor/king ;)

So today is just a confirmation :p