• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Rens [38] [Neutral] - ~KRS~

akimoru

Legacy Supporter 5
Town Name: Rens,
Mayor: Akimoru
Second in Command: gabizou
Bankers: gabizou, Jittlelames
Location of Town: (+1401, -495)
Charter Signatures:
Town Name: Rens
1. akimoru
2. tstir
3. milf23
4. gabizou
5. ExtremelyCreamy
6. koromon3
7. Drclockworks
8. Dielan9999
9. ironee212
10. Phumlaphee
11. snowravenrp
12. SigPit
13. Jittlelames
14. rattmodriguez
15. cleavesteamboat
16. GabeSyFy
17. bwukki
18. AussieDingbat
19. xXderelictXx
20. gooscar
21. Carmeops
22. Engelbritzon
23. sheddi
24. DanVonTrap
25. Viperior
26. PineappleChicken
27. Ahra
28. Commander_HK47
29. roper1
30. carlle
31. enake
32. sp3ctr4l
33. rens23
34. Dysprous
35. xPacmanx
36. tstir
37. genarus *
38. snowravenrp

Honorary Members (Not included in Citizen List)
1. Ilsyde

Inactive Members.
1. senkon – military duty *
2. shirojin - military duty *
3. Denk - inactive
4. GabeSyfy - inactive
5. Memokuri - inactive
6. Weetis - inactive
7. Frantz0125 - inactive
8. Curiosityx - inactive

Citizenship Rules
-If you are loyal and are seen online but expalin your situation, you are placed on the inactive list but remain a citizen of Rens, your house doesn't get demolished or touched.
-If you are joining rens and become inactive within the first 2 weeks of joining, your house will be torn down 1 week after you are inactive.

City Rules
  1. No cube shaped houses
  2. Do not steal from neighboring towns (Kumo and Nagori)
  3. Do not kill fellow town members even for bounties
  4. Obey all server rules
  5. Do not scam other town members
  6. No participation in Evil guilds are permitted

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [city] RENS [24]

Updates to Rens as a capital:

Districts
  • Mountain District
  • Guilds District
  • West District
  • North District

This is a list of the current names of all the districts in Rens. They are named because they are segmented areas of the capital in which the geography segments them naturally.

Plots available
  • 1 in the Guild Hall district
  • 2 in the West District

Town Facilities:

- City Hall: offering a few chest shops for rent to citizens with a nice location on the way out from the herogate. Containing citizen lists of Rens and in the future, nagori and kumo (soon to be placed in the capital building of the Kingdom)

- Rens Bank: currently buying gold at 13c to the public and 14.5c to citizens. Safety deposit boxes are available to those who don't have a plot in Rens at the time of joining as citizen, also it is there for people to buy in case they need somewhere that they want to have secure away from their house. Donation center is set up, in any case I am offline and you wish to make a donation to the Kingdom fund, use my chest shops in the entrance to the bank and you will receive a donation gift depending on the level of donation.

-The Underground: Where citizens are able to farm logs (birch and pine farms are still unavailable as I have yet to make a region for them and add all 37 people authorized to mine in them) and wheat. A working automatic cactus farm that delivers approximately 5 per 2 minutes depending on server lag, is useful for those that need little cactus but is a small farm so don't expect much from it. The Alchemy area is underconstruction and will contain cauldron recipes and citizen use cauldrons. Examples of the recipes will be displayed and posibly a chest shop area wil be made for selling and buying of cauldron products.

-The Mine: This is the old mine and has been used heavily around the spine of it. There is still plenty within our capital ring that has not been touched, however, people are finding it hard to gather good amount of resources. At some point, the public mine will have to close down and possibly relocate to a different area near Rens or have a minecart heading to the new digging site.

-The Equal Opportunity Job Center: Hasnt started construction but will house lists of the jobs available and those who work for the city etc. more on this later

Now the politics (Much needed):

Current Alliances:
The New Earth Order (Kingdom of Newerth, Queen Xanipher)
-Financial Alliance (No looting from NEO territory)
-Social Alliance (No killing of NEO citizens)
-No Alliance for wars as NEO doesn't involve itself in wars

Current Peace treaties:

City and future Kingdom Allignment Statement:
The allignment system is dying as guilds are being relaxed after their first few weeks of bumpy rides. So Rens is neutral, however, no one is to join evil guilds. If you do, you will be asked to leave the city.
No Evil guilds are allowed to make base in the city.
Neutral guilds may apply for a base in the city.
Good guilds will be asked whether they'd like a base placed within our city.

Current Guilds Supported:
The Academy
The Consortium

Now for Rens' sister cities:
Kumo- The first town to be created by Rens. This is under control of Rens as being built for kingdom. Mayors are found to suit our needs and benefit for kingdom. If mayors are found to be harming the figure of Kumo, we will replace them at citizens request.

Nagori- A successful township that has been well laid out and is somehow a natural snow biome with regenerative snow. I am happy with where Nagori is right now as a otential for becoming a city soon.

All of these will declare either neutral or good alingment. It is not required that you remain pvp free as there is a ffa map released to do just that, however stealing is tolerated but not endorsed. PvP is definitely not endoresed on the main map, take it all to the FFA map please.

This is my updated report as of 4/30/2011

EpicPwn

Banned

Please put me back on the osaris region i promise not to terra form. I was fixing it and when i got half way my internet got cut off. I am sorry for terraforming please add me back and i will make my house smaller .

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

Good news people of Rens! Gabizou contracted Ironee212 and I a week ago to renovate the tree farm of Rens. Now finished, it produces 4 3/4 stacks in one use! :D

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

friendly citizen audit

senkon - inactive
jamrew - inactive
kopimi - inactive
hutanic - inactive
Malastra - inactive
shirojin - inactive

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3

Love the town. Great to be joining this =)
Opening up for business once approved by Rens official. I must only wonder whether Bounty Hunters are allowed in a 'Good' Town xD

I am reposting in this thread to declare my citizenship to Rens, I couldn't even find the thread to Osari to announce my farewell, but it has been well over three days.

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5

rattmodriguez said:
I am reposting in this thread to declare my citizenship to Rens, I couldn't even find the thread to Osari to announce my farewell, but it has been well over three days.
We were renamed to Kumo

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

Citizen audit
senkon - inactive
sp3ctr4l - inactive
Rubber_Duckies - inactive
MatthewGudgeon - inactive
Dysprous - inactive
13igpooh - inactive
shirojin - inactive
snowravenrp - inactive
(I understand about the active military citizens so no major hurry to replace them)

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

rattmodriguez is shown in both Neverast and Rens
Rubber_Duckies is shown in both Guardia and Rens

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [city] Rens [21] [Good]

Okay, since Gooscar sliced me in half when he saw me inside the town, i better make a public announcement:

I'm a citizen of Rens now!

So, please, Rens residents and citizens, don't shoot me on sigh inside the town, i will not rob Rens anymore. ;)

carmeops said:
Okay, since Gooscar sliced me in half when he saw me inside the town, i better make a public announcement:

So, please, Rens residents and citizens, don't shoot me on sigh inside the town, i will not rob Rens anymore. ;)

UR DEAD!!!! haha jk welcome

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [City] Rens [30] [Neutral]

Well, Rens is applying for the last capital spot (to my knowledge, there are 8 spots and 7 already taken) I am thrilled to see this happen and I hope to see it happen soon.

We have 30 citizens and well over 16,000c on my personal account.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

carmeops said:

Once you see the look of rens you never go back! ;)