• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: ForeverIsNow​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because it's a large community, and to get a good start, I'd like to set up a foundation in a large town.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Simply browsing the forums​
How long have you been on the server?: Only a day​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Caster and a Crafter, I plan on become a Pyromancer and an Alchemist, however I am flexible as far as the Profession goes​
Past towns?: Wyntervale​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well, seeing as how I haven't chosen a Profession yet, I could choose one that the town needs to benefit the town. I'm pretty good at PVP, so I can help defend the town. I've also played Minecraft since Beta 1.2, so I know a lot about the game.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes, however I do not own a mic because of lack of money.​
There's little to explain, really. The day before yesterday, when I signed up and got whitelisted and all that, I immediately went to get recruited before I really did anything on the server. The day following, I was accepted to Wyntervale here, but arrived to the town to find that it wasn't much of a town, and not what I was looking for.

Thank you for clarifying! You're now accepted!
~As per the usual~

Get with a manager in game if you have been accepted and are not on the township regions or have not been shown around.

Use /ch who nw and find someone who's name is in green, this indicates their status as a manager, or someone in charge.

Hydrogoat

Wood
In-game Name: hydrogoat
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The ideals of the town are very appealing to me. I love the creative aspect as well as the neutrality of the citizens
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found it in the Towns Forum while finding a town to join
How long have you been on the server?: only a couple of days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am planning on going for wizard and undecided on the crafting class
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would like to contribute creatively, help provide materials, and help to protect from raiders
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
I FOUND YOUUUUU :cool:

In-game Name: DanVonTrap
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Do i need to answer this lol, i missed you guys and if im to come back and play its to play with you the old crew from the old days
How did you hear about Newerth?: Newerth is in my blood
How long have you been on the server?: sins sanctum but been afk for quiet some time
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Miner & Warrior (Paladin)
Past towns?: artemis, KOS
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im helpful and a jolly englishman
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I know how to press the connect button yes.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: hydrogoat
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The ideals of the town are very appealing to me. I love the creative aspect as well as the neutrality of the citizens
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found it in the Towns Forum while finding a town to join
How long have you been on the server?: only a couple of days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am planning on going for wizard and undecided on the crafting class
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would like to contribute creatively, help provide materials, and help to protect from raiders
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes
Accepted!
I FOUND YOUUUUU :cool:

In-game Name: DanVonTrap
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Do i need to answer this lol, i missed you guys and if im to come back and play its to play with you the old crew from the old days
How did you hear about Newerth?: Newerth is in my blood
How long have you been on the server?: sins sanctum but been afk for quiet some time
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Miner & Warrior (Paladin)
Past towns?: artemis, KOS
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im helpful and a jolly englishman
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I know how to press the connect button yes.
Accepted! (ofcourse we'd be glad to have you back! <3)

~As per the usual~

Get with a manager in game if you have been accepted and are not on the township regions or have not been shown around.

Use /ch who nw and find someone who's name is in green, this indicates their status as a manager, or someone in charge.

elrli

Dirt
In-game Name: elrli​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: it seems like a large robust town that seems like a good place to set myself up for the long economically and socially​
How did you hear about Newerth?: dielean9999​
How long have you been on the server?: 3 dats​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Paladin and possibly farmer or miner​
Past towns?: N/A​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I enjoy farming and mining and will donate as much as I can to the town.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not.​

warhammer2

Glowing Redstone
hi im srry i havent been on newerth in a while but me computers are being stupid and wont let me on iv been trying to re download but no luck i will try to get back on as soon as i can

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
hi im srry i havent been on newerth in a while but me computers are being stupid and wont let me on iv been trying to re download but no luck i will try to get back on as soon as i can
okay, thank you for the heads up! :)

By the way, KINGDOM!!!

Isaaclite

TNT
In-game Name:Isaaclite​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I wish to join Newerth becuase I am really in need of an architecturally beautiful place to live with many people.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:I was going through the forums and a saw that this township/city is one of the most popular ones.​
How long have you been on the server?:Only a few days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I plan on becoming a runeblade or a ranger, and probably an enchanter.​
Past towns?:None, becuase i am new​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:To be honest, i probably will not be able to contribute much as a new player, but later, i will contribute in pvp and providng resources​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Sorry, I don't have teamspeak, becuase i can't(like it can mess my computer up, and some other reasons)​
I also have a Question: is the 100c price for the full floor plots (and others) a rental price or permanent?

Konurb

TNT
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I wish to join Newerth becuase I am really in need of an architecturally beautiful place to live with many people.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:I was going through the forums and a saw that this township/city is one of the most popular ones.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I plan on becoming a runeblade or a ranger, and probably an enchanter.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:To be honest, i probably will not be able to contribute much as a new player, but later, i will contribute in pvp and providng resources​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Sorry, I don't have teamspeak, becuase i can't(like it can mess my computer up, and some other reasons)​
I also have a Question: is the 100c price for the full floor plots (and others) a rental price or permanent?

Accepted! Get with a manager in-game for recruitment.

In-game Name: Thebadmedic, I go by Psylome
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: A buddy of mine, NobleLegend, is in your community
How did you hear about Newerth?: NobleLegend
How long have you been on the server?: Super Noob
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Well Mr. NobleLegend says his band of fiends needs a Caster so I am going to do that, as for profession I kind of like the Merchant thing and my buddy said I'm supposed to start with Crafting
Past towns?: Not one
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Mages bring all the damages =D
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yep

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff

Get with a manager ingame for your question. Core plots are free, others cost money elsewhere, but we have plenty of space still to assign to people. The problem is some people join us then never build anything even with great applications boasting their skills.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
As always use /ch who newerth to find a manager to talk to. Their names show up in green if they are assigned moderator of that chat -- this usually indicates a manager position unless an admin is in our channel. Just whisper one of those guys and tell them I, or another manager had accepted you and they will give you coords and if they have time set you up with a tour of the town when you arrive. Good luck!

evrawg

Wood
I am a member of the town skyforge, but because it is part of the kingdom, can I still like go into this town????

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: Thebadmedic, I go by Psylome
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: A buddy of mine, NobleLegend, is in your community
How did you hear about Newerth?: NobleLegend
How long have you been on the server?: Super Noob
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Well Mr. NobleLegend says his band of fiends needs a Caster so I am going to do that, as for profession I kind of like the Merchant thing and my buddy said I'm supposed to start with Crafting
Past towns?: Not one
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Mages bring all the damages =D
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yep
accepted