• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright jazza411 and HolyRane . The situation has been handled already by members of Belegost and Newerth council. If need be shoot a quick PM to your town mayor if you feel another injustice has been done and things will get sorted

born8bit

Gold
In-game Name:born8bit​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Honestly one of your citizens, blockyswag, helped me today with modding(minimap, forge, and optifine). My allegiance is to him for that and with that helpfulness im sure it's the same with all of the citizens of Newerth. I, myself, enjoy being helpful to others and I would like to add more of that to Newerth.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:It started out just browsing through the townships, then I thought, "I wonder what township blockyswag belongs to.​
How long have you been on the server?:a week(whitelisted yesterday)​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I'm a Warrior/Crafter at the moment. As far as what profession, I'd be willing to choose whatever is needed most(quick learner).​
Past towns?:N/A​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Honestly I have potential for anything and with me being new to this server and game(just bought Minecraft a month ago), Newerth can mold me to be the citizen it wants me to be. I love learning, so this sponge is dying for some Minecraft knowledge to soak in.​
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes​

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:0ysterb0y (zeros not o's)
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because i have friends in this town
How did you hear about Newerth?:calebponessa
How long have you been on the server?:maybe a day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:bard/??i dont know yet
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i am good at pvp and i love mcmmo servers
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes
In-game Name: Gritbear​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a place to call home, your description seemed most to my liking​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Searched the township lists​
How long have you been on the server?: a few months ago I played a while, I have recently returned today​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger (still unsure on the crafter)​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I enjoying building / crafting and working as a team​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not, but could get it if needed​
In-game Name: pdog88
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: blockyswag told me that i should join
How did you hear about Newerth?: blockyswag
How long have you been on the server?: been on a few moths but somehow got banned because insecure account and recently got unbanned.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im a rouge planning to become a ninja and a i dont know what proffesion what ever is needed at the time.
Past towns?:What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I work and can help build.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.
Accepted, get with xexorian Symbolite victim130 or myself ingame.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:born8bit​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Honestly one of your citizens, blockyswag, helped me today with modding(minimap, forge, and optifine). My allegiance is to him for that and with that helpfulness im sure it's the same with all of the citizens of Newerth. I, myself, enjoy being helpful to others and I would like to add more of that to Newerth.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:It started out just browsing through the townships, then I thought, "I wonder what township blockyswag belongs to.​
How long have you been on the server?:a week(whitelisted yesterday)​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I'm a Warrior/Crafter at the moment. As far as what profession, I'd be willing to choose whatever is needed most(quick learner).​
Past towns?:N/A​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Honestly I have potential for anything and with me being new to this server and game(just bought Minecraft a month ago), Newerth can mold me to be the citizen it wants me to be. I love learning, so this sponge is dying for some Minecraft knowledge to soak in.​
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes​
Accepted, get with the people I tagged in the post above post ingame for the town invite and chat info.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
re-application
In-game Name: Acherous
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I love you guys and realized I made a mistake with my previous kingdom choice.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Themormon, xexorian, holyrane and a couple of others.
How long have you been on the server?: Since July 8th, 2011
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger/Farmer
Past towns?: Talos, Solis, The Republic of Secretly we are gay, Mortem, Sosthiem, Lorien, Frost, Raubtier, Excelsum, braavos
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute much #Secretly we are gay. Also, I can give free tracks when needed and free farmer stuff
Do you have Teamspeak?: yus

Symbolite TheMormon xexorian victim130 victim130 victim130 ;)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Thomas, catch one of us online and we can add you. As for Ach, DECLINED HAHAHAHA You never tagged me :( (PS: Tag me and I'll accept you ;))