• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Just whitelisted. Waiting for a reply!
Actually, looking at your app for whitelist, I cannot accept you, due to the fact that you are 12, and thus can't be whtelisted. It's a real shame; You seem like a great guy. Feel free to come back and reapply here once whitelisted in March. :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Pieisownage
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: So I don't have to live out in the wilderness plus this looks like a good community.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Friend (Calebponessa)
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm pretty good at PVP so I can offer protection and I'm also a good builder.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes
Way too tired to be doing this, accepted. My bad, again. :(

In-game Name:Godofgubgub
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:All my friends are in Newerth
How did you hear about Newerth?:From my Friends
How long have you been on the server?:about a week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be an Engineer and a Bloodmage
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I believe I can contribute architectural ideas for new buildings
Do you have Teamspeak?:No, but I can obtain it

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:Godofgubgub
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:All my friends are in Newerth
How did you hear about Newerth?:From my Friends
How long have you been on the server?:about a week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be an Engineer and a Bloodmage
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I believe I can contribute architectural ideas for new buildings
Do you have Teamspeak?:No, but I can obtain it
Accepted, get with Symbolite victim130 or myself ingame for chat info and town invite.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
can anyone tell me why that i am not a member of NW any more?
I just wanna go back to NW then it says i dont have permission in that area?
I just wandered around in the wild
Then I am not a member of NW
Why?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
can anyone tell me why that i am not a member of NW any more?
I just wanna go back to NW then it says i dont have permission in that area?
I just wandered around in the wild
Then I am not a member of NW
Why?
Currently the leaders are discussing what to do with this matter, some grief was found last night and it led to you. Once I get some evidence to show, I'll get you to plead your case.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I didn't do that first
second I did not know. who is blue jack
third I was the one who was stolen yesterday
Jordon came up through no way in the basement of NW
I asked where did he cam from, he say I forget
then log off.[DOUBLEPOST=1357857242,1357839109][/DOUBLEPOST]How did he come in I mean
and also what did bluejack loss?

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
victim130
can you add me back in to NW please.
I have already contacted bluejack and clarify that the grief was aenemy of mine stealing my account and hack in it,.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
And to assure that he won't do it again, I have changed my password, so please can you add me back in NW. It's a great town, so I am pleading can you let me back in, please?

0ysterb0y

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:0ysterb0y (zeros not o's)
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because i have friends in this town
How did you hear about Newerth?:calebponessa
How long have you been on the server?:maybe a day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:bard/??i dont know yet
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i am good at pvp and i love mcmmo servers
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes

Gritbear

Wood
In-game Name: Gritbear​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a place to call home, your description seemed most to my liking​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Searched the township lists​
How long have you been on the server?: a few months ago I played a while, I have recently returned today​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger (still unsure on the crafter)​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I enjoying building / crafting and working as a team​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not, but could get it if needed​

pdog88

Stone
In-game Name: pdog88
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: blockyswag told me that i should join
How did you hear about Newerth?: blockyswag
How long have you been on the server?: been on a few moths but somehow got banned because insecure account and recently got unbanned.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im a rouge planning to become a ninja and a i dont know what proffesion what ever is needed at the time.
Past towns?:What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I work and can help build.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
On another note jazza411 has declared himself an ally of the tree creepers and an enemy of newerth. He killed me even knowing I was part of Newerth and him a part of Belegost. Then he proceded to insult me in chat and showed this mature response.
ZiEtg.jpg
He claims Belegost will destroy us in war and that we are the weakest city on Herocraft, I suggest we take some plan of action. victim130 xexorian Symbolite TheMormon Haxnn .

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
On another note jazza411 has declared himself an ally of the tree creepers and an enemy of newerth. He killed me even knowing I was part of Newerth and him a part of Belegost. Then he proceded to insult me in chat and showed this mature response.
ZiEtg.jpg
He claims Belegost will destroy us in war and that we are the weakest city on Herocraft, I suggest we take some plan of action. victim130 xexorian Symbolite TheMormon Haxnn .
Would this be a good time to switch to warrior?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
ZiEtg.jpg
Hax left BG, so bfittipaldi @OtherImportantBGPeople

I expect a convo would be good to start for higher-ups of Newerth, Belegost, and then jazza and Rane.