• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
^ I like nice houses and I really like being healed.
Would be handy to have a Mystic and another Farmer too ;)

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:to building and raid thats my thing
How did you hear about Newerth?: my best friend chaincat
How long have you been on the server? a week or so
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: rogue (ninja or ranger) crafter (alchemist ,miner,or enchanter)
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: resources, buildings ,and raids
Do you have Teamspeak?:no but i can get it if need be

Thanks for your time in reading this application. :notch: notch loves you
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Im looking for a good town. I think I found one.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking around for towns on the forums.
How long have you been on the server?: Just started
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a ninja. Thats my playstyle. Stealthy. I also want to become a mson or engineer
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP when i start leveling up. And im good at farming and building with redstone.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No
In-game Name:hodge52​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:it sounds like realy cool town​
How did you hear about Newerth?:i was looking for a town​
How long have you been on the server?:3 days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: a ninja/assasin and a smith​
Past towns?:none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i will help build and protect and also give money​
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes​

Don't know how or why I missed these but since these apps are rather old now and it looks like you all had just started on the server when you made these apps could you if you're still active on the server and still interested in joining shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: kaleb1701
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because it seems like a really nice town, that doesnt have too may enemies and seems quite peaceful, also i love being part of a town or team :) i work better in these situations :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking at all the different towns, and this one stood out, i then heard praises of it from another player in-game
How long have you been on the server?: Roughly 3 weeks?
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: At the moment i am a healer, im going to become a mystic: Currently im a crafter but highish level, so soon will hopefully become a farmer!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love building, so hopefully can build a lovely house of help in constructions :) I would also heal EVERYONE :D
Do you have Teamspeak?: No i dont but i could get it?

Congrats you're accepted, please check your PM's!

5upernov4

Stone
In-game Name: 5upernov4
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have heard good things about it from players on the server and it would be nice to be part of a community in this server.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Other players on this server
How long have you been on the server?: 2-3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Rogue/Crafter and plan to become a Ranger/Smith
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I enjoy building and I think I could build some interesting structures or houses.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: 5upernov4
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have heard good things about it from players on the server and it would be nice to be part of a community in this server.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Other players on this server
How long have you been on the server?: 2-3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Rogue/Crafter and plan to become a Ranger/Smith
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I enjoy building and I think I could build some interesting structures or houses.
Accepted, please check your PM's :D

Catmario12

Wood
In-game Name: Catmario12​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Was recommended by xexorian​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I asked over ch o to join a town and he said I could join this with an application​
How long have you been on the server?: March 22nd but haven't played in awhile​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Smith and Bard​
Past towns?: Can't remember the name of it​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: A nice member who hasn't played in awhile but always trys to not get in a fight and will talk rather than fight their way out of a PvP situation if possible. I work my best as a diplomat when needed​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Catmario12​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Was recommended by xexorian​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I asked over ch o to join a town and he said I could join this with an application​
How long have you been on the server?: March 22nd but haven't played in awhile​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Smith and Bard​
Past towns?: Can't remember the name of it​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: A nice member who hasn't played in awhile but always trys to not get in a fight and will talk rather than fight their way out of a PvP situation if possible. I work my best as a diplomat when needed​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​

Sounds good to me, welcome to Newerth. join /ch nw and I will whisper you the password.

Leucid

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Leucid
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: A town of experts and old timers sounds like a good place to live! And I would like to belong to a fun, active town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Recognized the name from old maps.
How long have you been on the server?: Since Sanctum
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard Mason
Past towns?: Ultima... a few maps ago.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I build pretty. Work well at team pvp. Love working on group projects and can follow building ideas.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Affirmative.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Leucid
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: A town of experts and old timers sounds like a good place to live! And I would like to belong to a fun, active town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Recognized the name from old maps.
How long have you been on the server?: Since Sanctum
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard Mason
Past towns?: Ultima... a few maps ago.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I build pretty. Work well at team pvp. Love working on group projects and can follow building ideas.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Affirmative.
Accepted, Sending you a PM so we can get you in chat.

Hunnewle

Stone
In-game Name: Hunnewle
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To join a town for safety, Fun, and... Well overall just to have fun :3
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was told about it ingame, in the recruitment channel.
How long have you been on the server?: about 2 days now.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Currently im a rogue, i plan on being a ranger and Alchemist
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im good with a bow and i can sorta build good :/
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes. and a mic.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Hunnewle
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To join a town for safety, Fun, and... Well overall just to have fun :3
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was told about it ingame, in the recruitment channel.
How long have you been on the server?: about 2 days now.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Currently im a rogue, i plan on being a ranger and Alchemist
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im good with a bow and i can sorta build good :/
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes. and a mic.
Accepted :D join /ch nw in game!

Angusward

Gold
In-game Name: Angusward
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: First and foremost, it's the town/empire I've always been in when I played previously.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I asked whether it was still up and running now. Everyone said yes.
How long have you been on the server?: Recently rejoined about 2 days ago.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a rogue, on course to becoming a bard. I was drawn towards Alchemist but everyone seems to want Alchemist so that's still up in the air. In the end I'll probably be what people need me to be.
Past towns?: This one, since Sanctum. Had some time off (And by "some" I mean about a year.)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As long as I'm not working alone I can work on practically any job, no matter how soul-destroyingly boring. Also not too shabby at building either.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, + mic.