• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

In-game Name:hodge52​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:it sounds like realy cool town​
How did you hear about Newerth?:i was looking for a town​
How long have you been on the server?:3 days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: a ninja/assasin and a smith​
Past towns?:none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i will help build and protect and also give money​
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes​

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: a ninja/assasin and a smith​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i will help build and protect and also give money​

Now this is a concise and well writen app. Eh @Symbolite ?

claudpuck

Coal
In-game Name: claudpuck
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: So i can become a part of the community and hopefully gain enough reputation to become a Newerth Builder.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it on the forum's and the name caught my eye
How long have you been on the server?: A little over a week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior/Farmer
Past towns?: None I have been making money to join a town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a great designer, i love building and i am very good at making money and I love to pvp so i can always protect the town.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Not since my computer crashed but i can get it fast if needed.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In-game Name: Acherous
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I love you guys and need a cool town to join.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Themormon, xexorian, and a couple of others.
How long have you been on the server?: Since July 8th, 2011
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger/Mason
Past towns?: Talos, Solis, The Republic of Secretly we are gay, Mortem, Sosthiem, Lorien, Frost, Raubtier, Excelsum
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute much #Secretly we are gay. Also, I can give free tracks when needed and free mason stuff.
Do you have Teamspeak?: yus

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Acherous
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I love you guys and need a cool town to join.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Themormon, xexorian, and a couple of others.
How long have you been on the server?: Since July 8th, 2011
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger/Mason
Past towns?: Talos, Solis, The Republic of Secretly we are gay, Mortem, Sosthiem, Lorien, Frost, Raubtier, Excelsum
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute much #Secretly we are gay. Also, I can give free tracks when needed and free mason stuff.
Do you have Teamspeak?: yus
Pfft, I hate you. *TheMormon. GAWSH. Never gonna be accepted.

Accepted like an hour ago, I hardly ever do apps, only did it since I know you and was in game. :p

In-game Name: Syn_LaVonne
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To rejoin the town I was on in the previous maps.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Well, I have been a part of Newerth for a while now. :)
How long have you been on the server?: I think a little over a year now? x.x; It's been a while, I forget.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm going Warrior this time, previously being Healer and Rogue-classes.
Past towns?: Bane and Newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well, I always have interesting buildings and tend to change them consistently.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: claudpuck
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: So i can become a part of the community and hopefully gain enough reputation to become a Newerth Builder.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it on the forum's and the name caught my eye
How long have you been on the server?: A little over a week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior/Farmer
Past towns?: None I have been making money to join a town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a great designer, i love building and i am very good at making money and I love to pvp so i can always protect the town.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Not since my computer crashed but i can get it fast if needed.

My apologies for completely forgetting to reply to this :eek:. Check your PM's.

In-game Name: Syn_LaVonne
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To rejoin the town I was on in the previous maps.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Well, I have been a part of Newerth for a while now. :)
How long have you been on the server?: I think a little over a year now? x.x; It's been a while, I forget.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm going Warrior this time, previously being Healer and Rogue-classes.
Past towns?: Bane and Newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well, I always have interesting buildings and tend to change them consistently.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

Welcome back, check your PM's

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:to building and raid thats my thing
How did you hear about Newerth?: my best friend chaincat
How long have you been on the server? a week or so
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: rogue (ninja or ranger) crafter (alchemist ,miner,or enchanter)
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: resources, buildings ,and raids
Do you have Teamspeak?:no but i can get it if need be

Thanks for your time in reading this application. :notch: notch loves you
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Im looking for a good town. I think I found one.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking around for towns on the forums.
How long have you been on the server?: Just started
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a ninja. Thats my playstyle. Stealthy. I also want to become a mson or engineer
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP when i start leveling up. And im good at farming and building with redstone.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No
@Symbolite More, and older ones! :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Im comfused, during our conversation back and forth, you said you were planning to join SF, yet DURING us talking, you try to apply for Newerth. You can only be part of one town at a time, and of course, you gotta be whitelisted first.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Im comfused, during our conversation back and forth, you said you were planning to join SF, yet DURING us talking, you try to apply for Newerth. You can only be part of one town at a time, and of course, you gotta be whitelisted first.
Actually, he could be in a town greylisted, but Sym and I decided it would be better for them to be whitelisted, so they can do stuff like enter/exit town. Only helps slightly. :p

But yeah, either Newerth or SkyForge, not both. Though, we are same Kingdom, so no hard feelings with it.

kaleb1701

Stone
In-game Name: kaleb1701
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because it seems like a really nice town, that doesnt have too may enemies and seems quite peaceful, also i love being part of a town or team :) i work better in these situations :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking at all the different towns, and this one stood out, i then heard praises of it from another player in-game
How long have you been on the server?: Roughly 3 weeks?
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: At the moment i am a healer, im going to become a mystic: Currently im a crafter but highish level, so soon will hopefully become a farmer!
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love building, so hopefully can build a lovely house of help in constructions :) I would also heal EVERYONE :D
Do you have Teamspeak?: No i dont but i could get it?