• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

MattMcc16

Coal
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: From what I hear it is one of the more architecture oriented cities on the server. It just so happens that building is my favorite thing to do!
How did you hear about Newerth?: Well I have heard about it before and seen it on the forums, but symbolite told me more about it.
How long have you been on the server?: Well not too long maybe a month or too actively.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Not really sure. I think I will go Wizard/Enchanter or Ninja/Something
Past towns?: I was in Konoha until I stopped playing..
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well I am a good builder (or at least I would like to think so) and enjoy making anything. I can do a lot of styles of building pretty well. Other than that I am a pretty good guy, laid back and like to partttaayyy
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do!@!@!

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: From what I hear it is one of the more architecture oriented cities on the server. It just so happens that building is my favorite thing to do!
How did you hear about Newerth?: Well I have heard about it before and seen it on the forums, but symbolite told me more about it.
How long have you been on the server?: Well not too long maybe a month or too actively.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Not really sure. I think I will go Wizard/Enchanter or Ninja/Something
Past towns?: I was in Konoha until I stopped playing..
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well I am a good builder (or at least I would like to think so) and enjoy making anything. I can do a lot of styles of building pretty well. Other than that I am a pretty good guy, laid back and like to partttaayyy
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do!@!@!

Consider yourself accepted :)

Welcome Aboard!

Turbo4000

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a town for the new world, mainly. Also, yours is in the Xandria Dominion which looks pretty awesome in the current map.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Browsing the forums. Keep the thread bumped would be my recommendation ;)
How long have you been on the server?: 2 months or so.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Likely Warrior -> Samurai and possibly Blacksmith, although I'm open to other classes/profs if they're needed for the town.​
Past towns?: Hardly worth mentioning, but Canterlot if you really must know.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: If I go Smith I can repair, obviously. I'm also a somewhat-decent PvPer as long as I'm not heavily outlevelled. As for buildings, I've done multi-story houses and an underwater house at one time. Don't expect a large castle from me (especially since I prefer glass and the different colors of wood).​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Why yes. I've got a crappy Rock Band mic I'm using.... but it works :3​

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a town for the new world, mainly. Also, yours is in the Xandria Dominion which looks pretty awesome in the current map.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Browsing the forums. Keep the thread bumped would be my recommendation ;)
How long have you been on the server?: 2 months or so.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Likely Warrior -> Samurai and possibly Blacksmith, although I'm open to other classes/profs if they're needed for the town.​
Past towns?: Hardly worth mentioning, but Canterlot if you really must know.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: If I go Smith I can repair, obviously. I'm also a somewhat-decent PvPer as long as I'm not heavily outlevelled. As for buildings, I've done multi-story houses and an underwater house at one time. Don't expect a large castle from me (especially since I prefer glass and the different colors of wood).​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Why yes. I've got a crappy Rock Band mic I'm using.... but it works :3​

Accepted! Congrats :D

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm gonna get a convo started up real soon so we have a way of communicating easier. Just give me a tiny bit.

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've been a loyal XD citizen since Zeal, even if it wasn't called XD then. (I don't think?)

How did you hear about Newerth?: Goes back to PineappleChicken on Zeal

How long have you been on the server?: 1 year and 3 months

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard <--- (FOR SURE)/ Either Mason or Smith since I intend on helping the town mainly.

Past towns?: Shin Kyoto, Nevermore.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'll be one of your most loyal citizens, as well as offering reduced, if not free ports to all town citizens. This also applies to my smithing services if I choose that path

Do you have Teamspeak?: Indeed I do.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Take your disease elsewhere.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've been a loyal XD citizen since Zeal, even if it wasn't called XD then. (I don't think?)

How did you hear about Newerth?: Goes back to PineappleChicken on Zeal

How long have you been on the server?: 1 year and 3 months

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard <--- (FOR SURE)/ Either Mason or Smith since I intend on helping the town mainly.

Past towns?: Shin Kyoto, Nevermore.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'll be one of your most loyal citizens, as well as offering reduced, if not free ports to all town citizens. This also applies to my smithing services if I choose that path

Do you have Teamspeak?: Indeed I do.
You are totally not accepted. Us citizens of Newerth hate those SK and NM people. ;)

@Symbolite - You know what to do. :D

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
haha Mormon, I know just what to do!! Accept him so we can harass him all the time in game!!

Congrats @DaShniper you're in!!