• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

split2th

Dirt
In-game Name: split2th
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The best description for a neutral town. I enjoy the creative architectural part. I want to meet like minded people, and enjoy a bit of mutual protection from griefers.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Reading the forums
How long have you been on the server?: 1 week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Possibly paragon, farmer. Definitely haven't make up my mind, i'm open for suggestions.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm an excellent builder. Good at design and decoration. I also enjoy spelunking, mining, and farming. So, I can pull my weight.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, but I'm sure I can get it if it's required.

split2th

Dirt
Oops, meant to say paladin before. However, I've 95% decided on samurai, still leaning towards farmer. And I downloaded TeamSpeak 3.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: split2th
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The best description for a neutral town. I enjoy the creative architectural part. I want to meet like minded people, and enjoy a bit of mutual protection from griefers.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Reading the forums
How long have you been on the server?: 1 week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Possibly paragon, farmer. Definitely haven't make up my mind, i'm open for suggestions.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm an excellent builder. Good at design and decoration. I also enjoy spelunking, mining, and farming. So, I can pull my weight.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, but I'm sure I can get it if it's required.
Accepted, get in game with me or another manager!

mittens321

Iron
In-game Name:mittens321​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because ive been there and its looks awesome and i hate paragon​
How did you hear about Newerth?:holy​
How long have you been on the server?:about 6 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:im a engineer level 7 and dreadknight level 60​
Past towns?oakenshire,belegost,skyfall,paragon and i got denied from jericho​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i can try to defend the town and i like to fight​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:i have team speak but i dont like to use it​

apehega

Wood
In-game Name: Apehega
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth seems amazing! It has a lot of players, and what seems like a wonderul mayor!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found out about it on ./ch re :D
How long have you been on the server?: A few days actually, it has been fun!
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai and the potion maker class
Past towns?: None :3
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a pretty good builder, and decent at pvp!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yup I do!

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Apehega
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth seems amazing! It has a lot of players, and what seems like a wonderul mayor!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found out about it on ./ch re :D
How long have you been on the server?: A few days actually, it has been fun!
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai and the potion maker class
Past towns?: None :3
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a pretty good builder, and decent at pvp!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yup I do!
Accepted, please get with a manager in game!

Hi. Im part of Cyclopes1997 and Nevrist group. I heard that I was suppose join the town with them. So I made an app. Im a Wizard Lvl 1 and Crafter Lvl 1. I just started and I hope you accept this

In-game Name: Garrett1998
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth seems amazing! and I heard from my friends that you guys are prettyy nice and they want me to join them
How did you hear about Newerth?: Cyclopes1997 and Nevrist
How long have you been on the server?: A few days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard and Crafter soon to be enchanter or Potion maker
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I go raiding and I pvp with cyclopes1997
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I can try to get it

Konurb

TNT
In-game Name: Konurb​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've heard its very active and has nice members and staff.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've always lived near it in my two previous towns.​
How long have you been on the server?: 1 month 4 days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard 20/ to be Farmer​
Past towns?: SkyForge and Camelot​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute fighting skills and passive skills to the town.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it? No​

In-game Name: Rodrigolol1999
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I always find players in the server from this town and they seem very nice =)
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've heard about Newerth in the Guardians of the Mountain Forum and they suggested me to join this town since it was their ally.
How long have you been on the server?: I can't say for sure be cause i ws inactive for 5 months since my computer crashed but about 2 months and half
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I would like to be a wizard and a merchant but i will choose the classes tha would help the town more
Past towns?: I cant say for sure since i was inactivefor 5 months but i think the name of the last town was Citadel
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help newbies in the town give free ports(once i am a wizard lvl 30) to the town members or a portal to the nether( if i choose necromancer) also i can go mine or get wood if needed basically i want to help as much as i can.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it? No
Also i am Portuguese so my english migth not be very good ty for reading this ;)

rafaleon

Wood
In-game Name: rafaleon
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Its a cool town, i like it
How did you hear about Newerth?: well, if u play herocraft u will eventually hear about newerth, but TheMinrcrafter told me
How long have you been on the server?:
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im a Mason, mastered ninja and currently a bard
Past towns?: Genesis
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im a mason, ill do it for free. Im good at pvp too
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: rafaleon
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Its a cool town, i like it
How did you hear about Newerth?: well, if u play herocraft u will eventually hear about newerth, but TheMinrcrafter told me
How long have you been on the server?:
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im a Mason, mastered ninja and currently a bard
Past towns?: Genesis
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im a mason, ill do it for free. Im good at pvp too
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes
Accepted! Get in game with a manager!

Hello i got the town cords and i already am there unfortunately i cant enter since i dont have permission can some 1 help me?

MrPurple3

Dirt
In-game Name: MrPurple3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was asking to join a town on HC and somone told me to check this one out
How did you hear about Newerth?: chat
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior-Crafter-Smith when im dont lvling my craft
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im great at pvp and battle strategy.Also im a great builder.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I know how to use and i have it.

In-game Name: Mixmasterjacob
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I heard about this town from my friend, Gonzo. Hw said it is a very nice town to be a part of.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend, Gonzo.
How long have you been on the server?: A few days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My class is a healer. I am a crafter, but i plan on being a miner.
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a great builder. I can build most anything out of redstone.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes, and yes.

Derian

Dirt
In-game Name:inviso_fat​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because i would love to be accepted into a great town​
How did you hear about Newerth?:IT was recomended while i was plying herocraft​
How long have you been on the server?:I started Friday​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:i am a rogue want to be a ninja and want to be an enchanter at level 10​
Past towns?:None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:A defender if their are any raiders attacking and a merchant​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:unforunatly no​

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello i got the town cords and i already am there unfortunately i cant enter since i dont have permission can some 1 help me?
I gotcha.

In-game Name: MrPurple3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I was asking to join a town on HC and somone told me to check this one out
How did you hear about Newerth?: chat
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior-Crafter-Smith when im dont lvling my craft
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im great at pvp and battle strategy.Also im a great builder.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I know how to use and i have it.

In-game Name: Mixmasterjacob
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I heard about this town from my friend, Gonzo. Hw said it is a very nice town to be a part of.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend, Gonzo.
How long have you been on the server?: A few days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My class is a healer. I am a crafter, but i plan on being a miner.
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a great builder. I can build most anything out of redstone.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes, and yes.

In-game Name:inviso_fat​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because i would love to be accepted into a great town​
How did you hear about Newerth?:IT was recomended while i was plying herocraft​
How long have you been on the server?:I started Friday​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:i am a rogue want to be a ninja and want to be an enchanter at level 10​
Past towns?:None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:A defender if their are any raiders attacking and a merchant​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:unforunatly no​

Accepted! Get in game with manager!