• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Ironpass [38] [I.R.O.N.] - Good

malmenca

Diamond
Don't lie, My self and lookout placed the blocks that u are pretending to be an originating member of

donnymeyer

Obsidian
i rember that ruethian was a ranger, and lookout was a rogue. i rember the ''rogue district''. i rember borgin and piplick raiding. i rember the archer tower thing.

is that enough?
i dont mean "oroginating, just i citizen before you were a town.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
i dont know why this is such a big deal... i just wanted to say hi. no need to find me and kill me

malmenca

Diamond
Dont insinuate things that aren't true. Ironpass was in fact cool at one time. I know its hard to believe

donnymeyer

Obsidian
im telling the truth! if i could rember anything more i would tell you! i rember that the gate was once two iron doors and the 30ish block high cactus and the wall had sandstone on it and that it was near a small desert and there was a castle like thing near IP made of cobble! it was like 7 months ago i cant rember everything!!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
If it makes younfeel better,

Hi.

Yep, those WERE the days… then people stopped caring.

malmenca

Diamond
Punisher u rarely made appearences when we were building the town. I didn't even know who you were for quite a while.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
i rember it too well- aribus's shop was the first and only. i rember the conversation i had with ihazbryn when i joined. i had a little wooden house by one of the hills that is now conusmed by something. i rember that all the rogues would ambush people who came to raid. i rember once we were ambushing al- something and lookout was in front of be, stronghold ot the other side of the road with ruethian in the back.

does the guy with jesus skin ring a bell?