• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Ironpass [38] [I.R.O.N.] - Good

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
As jmoney has said I have left HC but when I do check in I will give ports to the nether if it is out and any other ways I could help. ;)
Do you have a reason you're leaving?? You were a great citizen and made huge donations both materialy as well as characteristically. Either way, you shall be missed. Hit me up on XBL sometime (Mic works now)

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Ironpass Tax Collection Centre

Directions
Enter the ground floor of the council building (centre of Ironpass) through the Iron door on the west side. Behind the message board in that room is another iron door and stairs leading down to the tax collection centre.

How to Pay
In the collection centre you should find a chestshop with your name above it (let me know if you don't have one) Buy a block of dirt from your chest to pay your tax for this week.
There are 5 dirt blocks in each chest allowing you to pre-pay up to 4 weeks in advance. At the end of each week I'll add another dirt block to everyones chest.
Tax per week has been reduced to 25c

A spreadsheet is available so you can see if you have any back-taxes owing.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...TlR1Y3dTSEl6SVE&single=true&gid=1&output=html

If you have taxes owing for the weeks ending on or before 9 Oct then you will need to pay that directly to a council member (at 30c per week). After that date you can simply buy dirt blocks from your Tax Chest.

The spreadsheet will be updated at the end of each week (Sunday or Monday night) to reflect any dirt blocks bought during that week.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Sup IronPass!

Just thought i would stop and say

Hi! <3

Hello!

buy my gold

Or just give me 500c worth of gold. That'll pay off one of your debts. Then I would be willing to buy more so you could pay of your debt to IP.

So that would be a gift of… You know what, I'll be nice and say 10c per gold for your debt to me. So an easy 50 ingots. I'm such a nice debtor :p

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Actually since I'd be "buying" the gold (him just giving me ingots) to pay off his debt to me, I'd actually be lowering his debt to me, because I increased the value of his ingots.

Seriously, I am a very kind debtor, considering that I COULD be charging interest.

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Actually since I'd be "buying" the gold (him just giving me ingots) to pay off his debt to me, I'd actually be lowering his debt to me, because I increased the value of his ingots.

Seriously, I am a very kind debtor, considering that I COULD be charging interest.
next time i see you ill pay you most of it, kind of poor right now

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
IRONPASS WANTS YOU!

Are you a leader of men?

Do you have the 'Right Stuff''?

Does your resume shine like a shiny thing?

Are you brimming with enthusiasm for life?

Do people say of you" 'hey, there goes that guy again'?

Does a fear of germs cause you to live in a sealed plastic bubble?

No Matter.
Here at Ironpass we don't judge you by such things.
No, we only judge you by where choose to you live.
So live in the city of Ironpass, where all of the Ironpass citizens live.

Read the first post in this thread to learn more, and start your new life in Ironpass today!