• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Ironpass [38] [I.R.O.N.] - Good

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Punisher u rarely made appearences when we were building the town. I didn't even know who you were for quite a while.

Are you freaking kidding me? I dont think you were even there at the beginning, were you?

donnymeyer

Obsidian
i rember you somewhat...

i rember that i was up on the hill in front of IP and there was a castle with an underground pass. a raider ran in there,so ruethian loookout and i all went in. somehow, i fell in some gravel trap and i had to dig up until someone came to find me. i rember minerjosendogs mineshaft behind the walls of ironpass. i rember that the walls had sandstone on the. i rember when you first entered the town, there were to staircases. the one onn the right led to farms and unclainme plots. while on the left they led to the rogue district, the big furnace room, and what would be the inn.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
yea... i forgot i typoed my name...

its good to be rembered :D i went to ip the other day and the west road REALLY changed. and the wooden house i used to live in was destroyed.
it burns on the inside.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, its good to see old people from the town. Sorry if I wasent too much on guys, kept on voting and paying taxes still, but I had more stuff coming up...

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
it was sand not sandstone, that way people couldnt easily greif in

and i recolect the name but not much else.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
and yes jmoney's announcement is true, stronghold is mia due to skyrim so the old grand council elected a new mayor to do this. I can link the conversation if it is needed as proof.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
pretty much the whole of the old grand council is leaving. theres just not enough interest among us to deal with it anymore.