• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Camelot

Eckhart_

TNT
If you are a previous member of OS(newerth, camelot, skyforge, etc) in GOOD standing, I'll get with you over the next few days about joining Camelot. Camelot will not be OPENLY recruiting as of yet. We're all pretty occupied, and trying to recruit new members would only add to the confusion currently. Everyone just hang tight, and we'll get you where you need to be ;) I'll look over all the new apps tonight and get back with you guys on your applications by then.

Awesome, I loved Newerth. I didn't see that small part at the end D:. I understand, it seems almost every town isn't accepting right now. If you want any help with organization by all means shoot me a PM. I'll try to help to the best of my ability :p.

botboy7

Legacy Supporter 9
In Game Name(IGN): Botboy7

Age(must be 15+): 21

Minecraft Exp: I've played minecraft for over two years now starting back in Minecraft beta.

Herocraft Exp: I joined the server 2 years ago when my cousin gave me this account.

Spec or intended spec: Wizard

Current level: 17 Lost Soul

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I tend to PvP fairly often, I've not played in a while though so I may be fairly rusty at first but I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things again.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm very capable with redstone and I used to be fairly good at pvp (Not so sure anymore) I'd also be able to help out with building as long as I have the design in front of me (Grunt work basically =p).

P.S. I also have my own set of coconuts so you don't need to supply me with any.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Honestly it's been so long I don't remember what towns I was a member of previously.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why?: No

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: I pledge myself to thee brave knights.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do not have a mic but I am able to join TS and listen in.

Last edited:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Camelot @botboy7 I dub thee Sir Botboy7! Get with us in game and we'll get you set up:D

Last edited:

Iucian

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): iucian

Age(must be 15+): 21

Minecraft Exp: Since alpha, well rounded player

Herocraft Exp: Joined back in February

Spec or intended spec: Druid or Paladeen, Farmer or Alchemist

Current level: 6 LS / 3 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Face peril, lots and lots of peril.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: African swallows

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Skyforge of Bastion

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak? Yes, yes

Last edited:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm going to lay the Camelot legacy to rest. We're going to change the name to Drakenvale. You're welcome to join us there @lucian :)

broz123

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name(IGN):Boomers15

Age(must be 15+): 22

Minecraft Exp: Since 1.2.5.

Herocraft Exp: a year ago

Current level:Ranger 55 Enchanter 29

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Building,raiding,farming

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I will do what you say

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Papadopatropolis

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Never

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Ofc

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes i have

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN):Boomers15

Age(must be 15+): 22

Minecraft Exp: Since 1.2.5.

Herocraft Exp: a year ago

Current level:Ranger 55 Enchanter 29

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Building,raiding,farming

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I will do what you say

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Papadopatropolis

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Never

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Ofc

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes i have
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/drakenvale.44900/page-15#post-394619

apply on this thread this is an old town thread that barb must have forgotten to delete the town is now called Drakenvale.