• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Camelot

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Town name changed, thread needs to be deleted.

-Thanks, Barbas0l

Last edited:

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
I would like to apply for the title of "Princess and shit." While maintaining my position of chief of defense.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Hope this is the appropriate spot,

Skaduush's App:
In Game Name(IGN): Skaduush
Age(must be 15+): 41
Minecraft Exp: All of it
Herocraft Exp: Since the beginning
Spec or intended spec: Undetermined but leaning towards Rogue or Caster paths
Current level: 0
What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build, decorate, hide things...
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am the Dragon Warrior and I make a mean noodle salad.
Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Mayor of Duushdale Hollows, Sovereign Barrows, others...
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Nope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yep
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yep but I will protect my family noodle recipe until death.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yep
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yep, Yep.

wise975guy

Iron
In Game Name(IGN): wise975guy

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: Spent the past couple of years playing Minecraft, and know the in's and out's. Mostly play on the FeedTheBeast mod-pack, but love playing Vanilla mini-games and the like. I mostly play Minecraft for building, not so much for PVP.

Herocraft Exp: I joined Herocraft sometime last year I think (Don't quote me on that), played for around three months, then left for FTB. I know the basics, but don't expect me to know details.

Spec or intended spec: Currently just a Lost Soul, but I intend to become a Rogue, and from there a Rune-blade.

Current level: 1

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build strategic buildings and then defend them. I've always loved planning and playing defensively. Other than that, the roleplay value. It's always been my hobby.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can bring strategic planning and building to the town. I'm also a bundle of laughs' at times :p.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Before I left, I was playing with a town called Newerth. Not sure if they did well when I left, but that's that.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Nope.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: I fully understand the reasons of dancing and eating jam. Oh, and I respect the other rules too.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: I am fully prepared to pledge to protect my Brothers-In-Arms, and to the defence of the Great City of Camelot.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I can understand and fully recognize the Knights Code, and will uphold them.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do have a microphone, and do have Teamspeak.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name(IGN): wise975guy

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: Spent the past couple of years playing Minecraft, and know the in's and out's. Mostly play on the FeedTheBeast mod-pack, but love playing Vanilla mini-games and the like. I mostly play Minecraft for building, not so much for PVP.

Herocraft Exp: I joined Herocraft sometime last year I think (Don't quote me on that), played for around three months, then left for FTB. I know the basics, but don't expect me to know details.

Spec or intended spec: Currently just a Lost Soul, but I intend to become a Rogue, and from there a Rune-blade.

Current level: 1

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build strategic buildings and then defend them. I've always loved planning and playing defensively. Other than that, the roleplay value. It's always been my hobby.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can bring strategic planning and building to the town. I'm also a bundle of laughs' at times :p.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Before I left, I was playing with a town called Newerth. Not sure if they did well when I left, but that's that.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Nope.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: I fully understand the reasons of dancing and eating jam. Oh, and I respect the other rules too.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: I am fully prepared to pledge to protect my Brothers-In-Arms, and to the defence of the Great City of Camelot.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I can understand and fully recognize the Knights Code, and will uphold them.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do have a microphone, and do have Teamspeak.
Thanks for the app! Due to the chaotic nature of the map just beginning, poke @barbas0l or @xexorian in ts3 for additional questioning before we can accept you.

boomers15

Coal
In Game Name(IGN):Boomers15

Age(must be 15+): 15 (16 in January)

Minecraft Exp: Since 1.4

Herocraft Exp: a few months

Spec or intended spec: Bard or Necro

Current level: 3 lost soul 7 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Helping to build most likely

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Loyalty and determination. You ask me to do something and I WILL do it.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Manager of Ched Nasad

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Never

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Sir yes sir

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes. Especially the last part,.. ;)

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes. Im in it right now..

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name(IGN):Boomers15

Age(must be 15+): 15 (16 in January)

Minecraft Exp: Since 1.4

Herocraft Exp: a few months

Spec or intended spec: Bard or Necro

Current level: 3 lost soul 7 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Helping to build most likely

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Loyalty and determination. You ask me to do something and I WILL do it.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Manager of Ched Nasad

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Never

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Sir yes sir

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes. Especially the last part,.. ;)

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes. Im in it right now..

@xexorian last night boomers kept trying to get your attention but you were gone :p

Eckhart_

TNT
In Game Name(IGN): Tykngr

Age(must be 15+): Seventeen

Minecraft Exp: I've played Minecraft since Beta 1.0

Herocraft Exp: I've been whitelisted on Herocraft for 2 years now. I am also a PvP moderator for the Herocube servers.

Spec or intended spec: Combat: Runeblade/Ranger Crafting: Yet to decide, this will depend on what which ever town that takes me requires ._.

Current level: 1/1 I recently caught word of the map resetting! I'll be grinding here soon.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Oddly enough, I love to learn about tricks and tips that further me in Minecraft. I am absolutely community oriented without a great group of people to play with I have no drive.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am quite excellent at organic build styles and moderately good at structural building. I also as stated above am very community oriented, if the community needs a smith, SMITH I shall be :p. (Etc etc)

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I've had problems with a past city named Midgard, I won't go into details on this forums, if you'd like more details PM me. I was in the Brotherhood guild for the quite some time. Then move to Newerth as of last map.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Yes, as I stated above I have no reason to bring this topic up on the forums. Upon request I'll happily tell you the story. I dislike drama.... There is a lot of it in this story.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Indeed, serve and protect? ;P

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Aye Sir, battle for those of whom shelter me and provide me safety. I love a good defensive battle. (Not much for offensive battles though.)

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes, indeed.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Indeed I have both.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
If you are a previous member of OS(newerth, camelot, skyforge, etc) in GOOD standing, I'll get with you over the next few days about joining Camelot. Camelot will not be OPENLY recruiting as of yet. We're all pretty occupied, and trying to recruit new members would only add to the confusion currently. Everyone just hang tight, and we'll get you where you need to be ;) I'll look over all the new apps tonight and get back with you guys on your applications by then.