• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Calling All Summoners [DH] LOL Team

skyboy49707

Obsidian
It has come to my attention that the DH Lol team has fallen apart because Ginz went missing(not really) Anyway I'm looking to start up the team again. Yes this is Ginz post, and this is because its well written and i dont believe anything should change about it.

Please post here if you interested in joining or be sending me a message on the fourms, do this by posting your IGN aswell as when you are free, what role you play and what voice program you like to use. Ex: IGN jimmyjones2124 Free: Everyday Role: AD Carry Voice Program: Skype, TeamSpeak, Ventm, or Mumble.

Be aware just because you say you interested doesn't mean you will make the team. I wish it would work that way. Assuming we have enough people who are interested Try outs will be held to see who can play what role. I would like to keep the number of people on the roster to either 7 or 8 and the 2 or 3 "subs" should know how to play each role and be confident in the role they are stuck in. If you get put in a role you dont like be vocal about it, dont wait till champion select to say I'm not confident with this role. We wont be mad at you because if you tell us we ask another member to play that role, or we just wait till another time.
~To join the team~
Play league of legends - NA server for now, sorry =(
Be currently involved in any [DH] project, Herocraft counts obviously

~To join the competitive team~
Must be level 30 Summoner
Must be able to demonstrate a high amount of skill while using a variety of champions from most of the basic archetypes as labeled by Riot games.
Must have map awareness
Must have knowledge of game mechanics
Must know how to build correctly to counter enemy team
Must have a good connection to PvP.net and decent computer
Must have knowledge of correct runes and masteries for the champion being played
Must be able to last hit
Must know how to form correct team composition - 1 tank, 1 support, 1 Jungle, 1 Ablity Power, 1 Attack Damage ideally 3AP,2AD/3AD,2AP

~Rules~
Be respectful - It is ok to tell someone they are terrible at their champion, but do so with respect. Treat everyone you encounter with respect. We want to be known for being awesome, not being douchebags.
Don't rage too hard - It's ok to get angry and be vocal about it as long as it is tactful. It is not okay to ragequit.
Support your team - Help your team, help them with everything. If someone is struggling take the time to help them get better. We are only as strong as our weakest link. Take the time to explain mechanics and game play.
Be a good teammate - Call MIA's, let your team know when champions with global Ultimates have reached level 6 (such as Karthus, Twisted Fate, Pantheon etc.), announce when dragon was killed and keep timers on them, inform people when you need to recall so your lane can be covered to prevent pushing and tower loss.
Keep AFK's to an absolute minimum- Take your bio breaks, get drinks and whatever else you need to get done prior to the game starting. Being level deficent because of AFK's can lose the game for the team.
The [DH] tag is a privilage not a right. The competitive team will be the best of the best that our community has to offer and will be using the tag for tournament games. Substitutions and changes in competitive roster will be frequent to ensure that we stay the best.

Thanks for reading

Sky.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Okay. Ill add you once i get home from soccer. I wont be able to play till the weeked though due to soccer. Sorry:(

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN turtleflopper
Free:everyday while summer lasts, but once school starts I will only be on in the afternoons.
Everyday Role: Top
Voice Program: Skype team speak and mumble.
and of course i'm level 30.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
IGN turtleflopper
Free:everyday while summer lasts, but once school starts I will only be on in the afternoons.
Everyday Role: Top
Voice Program: Skype team speak and mumble.
and of course i'm level 30.
Shall hit you up when im free, and thank you for reading what you have to do apply
:)

ckero

Soulsand
(Sorry for not posting an application :p)

Ign: Cker0 (with a zero at the end)
Free: Sometimes on the weekdays, always on the weekends ;)
Everyday role: I can play any role, but I prefer mid :3
Voice program: Skype
Level: 30

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Troppicz
Free: Most afternoons :)
Everyday role: Top or Jungle
Voice program: Teamspeak preferably
Level: 30