• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cake's Application

Cake9000

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Cake9000
  2. Location & Age: United States, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Currently no bans.
  4. Referral(s): Minecraft Server List
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for RPG servers on Minecraft Server List, and this server looks amazing.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a huge fan of RPG servers, and I'm looking to have a great time. I also feel that(When I learn my way around and get to know the server) I'd be able to help those who are new to the server. Also, I feel like I'm pretty good with building, so I'd also be able to build a few things.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC8}
  10. Additional Info: I ask that my level of maturity not be judged on my age. Also, I'm not the kind of person who says their great at building, and then sucks. If I need to show anything I've built, just ask. I am a huge fan of RPG servers with a class system and everything like that, so I look forward to possibly getting access to this server.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, you seem very mature! You have no bans, good to see, and from your well written app, you are going to be a valid member of Herocraft!
Welcome, check your inbox!