• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Buff up classes, nerf op classes - Time to get some balance

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
speed buff but not a ninja (no i am no being biased)
To be honest, every now and then I wonder why Ninja has Blitz, a magic skill but not One, which would be a more sense making skill. And then Runeblade is a magic class that doesnt have any magic skills (other than stuff like Toxicblade and Runeword) other than Firewave which it shouldnt have, but it has One. Imo Ninja's Blitz should be moved to Runeblade and Runeblade's One to Ninja.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
To be honest, every now and then I wonder why Ninja has Blitz, a magic skill but not One, which would be a more sense making skill. And then Runeblade is a magic class that doesnt have any magic skills (other than stuff like Toxicblade and Runeword) other than Firewave which it shouldnt have, but it has One. Imo Ninja's Blitz should be moved to Runeblade and Runeblade's One to Ninja.
I completely agree. Last map I wanted blitz to be taken away from ninja and replaced with a different skill and maybe given it to an other skill. If runeblades were to get it, their dmg would have to be nerfed for the armor pen on blitz is EXTREMLY good. If ninjas were to get one, i would be happy but it would be way to good on them because they can just run through there enemies without caring for dmg taken (they are super fast with one) and knock them back constantly.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
But i dont understand is, why would a ranger get a speed buff but not a ninja (no i am no being biased)
1: I thought Ninjas already had One.
2: Most people picture Rangers as extremely fast and agile, jumping from treetop to treetop while raining arrows on their enemies.
3: With One or something like One, rangers can run away far enough to not be obliterated in close combat.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
We could double the mana costs for other arrows (as Dsawemd suggested) and make the mobility skill level 50 or so.
ICEARROW PLUS BARRAGE OR EVEN JUST ICEARROW. Rangers dont need a mobility skill to replace FireArrow.

We need something similiar to FireArrow, which does like 49 dmg in fire ticks (ignoring armor as fire does?) in addition to our arrow damage. Also, I want to make us less likely to use IceArrow, but PoisonArrow I do not want to change much, I would like to see us utilize our full bag of tricks more instead of finding greater success spamming IceArrow

edit: <3 to Awsumguy, but you said you haven't played a Ranger when you suggested the mobility skill, and you seem to need a little brushing up on which class can do what, and how well they can do it. The wiki is good, in-game experience is better. <3

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
ICEARROW PLUS BARRAGE OR EVEN JUST ICEARROW. Rangers dont need a mobility skill to replace FireArrow.

We need something similiar to FireArrow, which does like 49 dmg in fire ticks (ignoring armor as fire does?) in addition to our arrow damage. Also, I want to make us less likely to use IceArrow, but PoisonArrow I do not want to change much, I would like to see us utilize our full bag of tricks more instead of finding greater success spamming IceArrow
I said instead of FireArrow because it's hart to shoot things that are on fire.