• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bringing more RP to the Server

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
I love RP. I used to be active on this server, and RPed as a curmudgeonly hermit who built road networks and other transit systems to connect points of interest on the map. But it so happened that the unwashed hordes of PvPtards got into the habit of ganking me every ten minutes or so while I was trying to concentrate on proper paving techniques and slope calculations. Even in PvE, I got lava dumped on me. That got old quick.

I sort of drifted away from Minecraft after that. To be honest, I don't have much time to play games. I play online games to chill with cool people, build neat stuff, and relax. If the gameplay becomes aggravating, it isn't worth my limited time.

So... I, too, have hopes for the Adventure Map. A good Adventure map on Herocraft would be both intriguing and enticing.

I hope you find a way to get your RP fix here. And maybe keep an eye out for a grumpy, slow-moving, pacifist who likes to build roads.

spiralz

Obsidian
I love RP. I used to be active on this server, and RPed as a curmudgeonly hermit who built road networks and other transit systems to connect points of interest on the map. But it so happened that the unwashed hordes of PvPtards got into the habit of ganking me every ten minutes or so while I was trying to concentrate on proper paving techniques and slope calculations. Even in PvE, I got lava dumped on me. That got old quick.

I sort of drifted away from Minecraft after that. To be honest, I don't have much time to play games. I play online games to chill with cool people, build neat stuff, and relax. If the gameplay becomes aggravating, it isn't worth my limited time.

So... I, too, have hopes for the Adventure Map. A good Adventure map on Herocraft would be both intriguing and enticing.

I hope you find a way to get your RP fix here. And maybe keep an eye out for a grumpy, slow-moving, pacifist who likes to build roads.

I miss your roads ;_; Honestly, this map without roads just feels so incomplete to me. I've had the urge to build them myself, but I wouldn't have the time whist simultaneously running a town. I didn't realize your road-building had a RP aspect to it. If disrespectful bandits hassled the selfless road-builder, maybe what would be needed is some kind of protection... perhaps a guild of adventurers whose mission would be to protect this important member of society from the bloodthirsty, no-good bandits.