• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Br3aking

Br3aking

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:
Br3aking
  1. Location & Age:
America, 16
  1. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
A few times about a year ago, but I haven't griefed since, and I don't plan on doing it in the future.

Edit: Well lookie here. I was checking my griefing past, and it turns out some creepy guy somehow got a hold of my account. Promptly changed my password.

1. Referral(s):
No one (I'm so alone...)
  1. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I've heard about it from a couple of server listing websites. When I looked you guys up; I almost instantly knew this server would satisfy my role-playing needs.
  1. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes, yes...and yes
  1. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
Why of course
  1. Reason you should be accepted:
I think that accepting me into the Herocraft community will only improve Roleplayers experiences, and that I will add greatly to the social aspect of the server.
  1. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
HCB8
  1. Additional Info:
Yes! Now time for the fun part.
I guess I'm not up to par with this generation, seeing as I'm not infatuated with My Little Pony, and I would like to repeatedly stab the music genre "Rap" with a kitchen knife. Games I enjoy are League of Legends, Skyrim, the Tekkit mod for Minecraft, and definitely not the Planetside 2 beta (NDA). In all seriousness I'm a nice guy; and am hopefully a great friend. Thanks for your time, and going over my application.

PS: Sorry about the DDOS... I've had that happen to me small scale on my server before, so I can sort of relate.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Can you explain this ban?

[username] => Br3aking
[issuer] => carnthorn1
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => Mumble spam.
[time] => 2011-06-19 18:48:22

Br3aking

Stone
Can you explain this ban?

[username] => Br3aking
[issuer] => carnthorn1
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => Mumble spam.
[time] => 2011-06-19 18:48:22

As far as I know I have never tried to enter another servers mumble/teamspeak/ventrilo. Nor would I ever want to...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
The ban was from over a year ago, so I am not very concerned about it.

Application accepted, welcome to Herocraft! As you know we are under DDoS attacks right now so I am unable to whitelist you. Please be patient until this issue is resolved.

Br3aking

Stone
The ban was from over a year ago, so I am not very concerned about it.

Application accepted, welcome to Herocraft! As you know we are under DDoS attacks right now so I am unable to whitelist you. Please be patient until this issue is resolved.
As is to be expected. This Spunkiie guy seems like a lunatic.