• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bounty rigging's little brother needs to be put down.

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
This wouldn't be under bounty rigging though. There would just need to be a set rule for graveyard camping. I think there use to be. but I believe they took it out. @TimForReal

I...I just don't want to start anything...but I really, really, really wish people wouldn't quote me and respond having not even read what they quoted.

MrFly007

Portal
So your saying you're only looking into solutions now... But you found it appropriate to ban True on the spot for doing something morally wrong which is not stated anywhere in the rules?

Seems fair @Kainzo

Xelarator1

Obsidian
So your saying you're only looking into solutions now... But you found it appropriate to ban True on the spot for doing something morally wrong which is not stated anywhere in the rules?

Seems fair @Kainzo
For doing something morally wrong that drives players away and paints a bad image on the server and its staff?

Seems fair.

Though there does need to be an official rule on it, or more people will keep doing it due to the lack of a rule. @Kainzo

dionnsai

A frightening Cactus!
A few thoughts on bounties I'd like to see:

• If bounties become a global "not accepted" thing, give players the ability to opt in and out of bounty hunting, maybe with a 1hr toggle cooldown.

• If I have accepted someone's bounty (if we stay with the accepted bounty system), the person I am hunting should be able to shoot first and not wait for me to combat tag if in a pve location.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
You really can't solve this issue, people will always abuse tagging themselves one way or another. I remember past maps where people went out of spawn to get tagged by their friend then come back and kill people during an event, it will always happen with a system like this. @dionnsai letting people go in and out of hunting would be the same thing as 1 person accepting it and the other doesn't... And on your other thing, why would the hunted get to shoot first when your in PVE? You wouldn't automatically assume they are trying to kill you as soon as you see them. Idk these things just don't make sense to me

dionnsai

A frightening Cactus!
You really can't solve this issue, people will always abuse tagging themselves one way or another. I remember past maps where people went out of spawn to get tagged by their friend then come back and kill people during an event, it will always happen with a system like this. @dionnsai letting people go in and out of hunting would be the same thing as 1 person accepting it and the other doesn't... And on your other thing, why would the hunted get to shoot first when your in PVE? You wouldn't automatically assume they are trying to kill you as soon as you see them. Idk these things just don't make sense to me

Think about it:

• If it's an all or nothing system, then you could just have a friend bounty you and run around trying to get noobs to hit you in TD....which isn't much different then the tagging issue we already have.

Make it an opt in / opt out system so that at least those who do want to hunt bounties are doing so by choice. /bounty hunter on or something.

• On the second point, if you are hunted and someone has actively made the choice to accept your bounty, then why shouldn't they be open to attack as well. It's not like they're innocent bystanders here. They have accepted your bounty, you shouldn't be stuck waiting for them to make the first move.