• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bounties Draining Money

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
This is pretty much the point of bounties. Why would i pay someone 150c to go kill someone once and possibly get their head.
Allowing player bases to ruin the play style of one person is fucked up, just like Gigi, I hate to see the time we all put in taken away in seconds.
The target losing coin is news to me and it sure ain't in the Wiki. Will you please spell it out for me so I can include this info in the wiki? So how much coin does the target lose? Does it relate to the size of the bounty? And the successful bounty hunter gets the bounty plus the head, is this right? Thanks.

Lore-wise the bounty losing coin doesn't seem to make sense. Surely losing your head is the end of everything in the real world...? Maybe it's an Australian thing - we don't have much of a bounty-hunting culture here...
The wiki is missing tons of key info :( like the distance between town creation (Which not even admins can manage to answer me.)
GAY AS AIDS!

How is 'bounties to punish the player' fair at all?
Its not about being fair on HC, though idk how "Hardcore" it is if only certain players feel the difficulty. If player A needs player B dead, then he should do it himself. If A can't kill B, he sends C. Though D through Z are on C's side so no one can beat them. So for instance, the largest group wins no matter what. (If skill is equal) its not hardcore for the ten players to beat the one, though its not hardcore, but impossible for the One. So with that in mind, bounties can be heavily exploited (With their purpose) to force players to quit one at a time.

MsGigi was terrorized until she quit based on this system.

macura

Diamond
Allowing player bases to ruin the play style of one person is fucked up, just like Gigi, I hate to see the time we all put in taken away in seconds.

The wiki is missing tons of key info :( like the distance between town creation (Which not even admins can manage to answer me.)

Its not about being fair on HC, though idk how "Hardcore" it is if only certain players feel the difficulty. If player A needs player B dead, then he should do it himself. If A can't kill B, he sends C. Though D through Z are on C's side so no one can beat them. So for instance, the largest group wins no matter what. (If skill is equal) its not hardcore for the ten players to beat the one, though its not hardcore, but impossible for the One. So with that in mind, bounties can be heavily exploited (With their purpose) to force players to quit one at a time.

MsGigi was terrorized until she quit based on this system.
The word hardcore comes to mind. Deal with it.