• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Boostyz's Application

Boostyz

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Boostyz
  2. Location & Age: I live in canada, quebec & i'm age of 18 . It was my b-day 2 weeks ago :)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Well, I'll be honest with you.. I bought this account from a real friend , so I'm not sure if He did get ban or not, so I can't help you on this one :(
  4. Referral(s): I have 5 real friends on this server, here's one of them who hook me up with this server Pyro97
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: As I said above, 5 real friends showd me it but mostly pyro97 who helped me alot learning minecraft because I'm new to it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I'll do it after the application is written :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, I agree to all the rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a nice guy, peaceful, with a lot of creativity, I'm here to enjoy the game with my real friends, I'm not sure why should I not be accepted, I'm trying this game out, It's my first time playing it, first server, never tried minecraft before, let's see how it turns out :)
  9. Additional Info: I'm 18teen, I live in canada quebec , I finish highschool last year and I stop there. I have no plans for my futur, I've been playing video games for the pass year now, haha. I still live with my parents, I'm not a trouble maker or anything, I do love to go in the bars with couple friends, bring a lady or two down to my place.. haha I kid. Never more then 1 LOL ;) Well, I don't know what else to say, Let's just hope you guys make the good decision, cheers!