• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bone65's application

Bone65

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Bone65
  2. Location & Age:US, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):MudSpaz
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My brother told me about it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am good at building houses and animals. I like the way your server works and I like its mods. Your mods add spice to a good game to make it even better than it already is.
  9. Special key: {HCB6}
  10. Additional Info:I am good at fighting mobs such as creepers, zombies, endermen, skeletons, spiders, spiderjockeys, and cave spiders, I like to play PS3 littlebigplanet2 for building purposes, I am a relaxed person I don't get angry quick, I'm good at dealing with greifers, stealers etc.

Aanokint

Obsidian
Ok @Bone65 , it all looks good! Except for one thing. Could you tell me a little bit more about you in the additional info section? Hobbies, other games, preferences. Once you edit your original App, tag me in a post saying the App has been updated :).

You type @ And then begin typing my name. A drop down box should appear. Or you can entirely fill out my name :). Make sure there aren't any other characters touching it as well.