• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blinkenmage's Whitelist Application

Blinkenmage

Stone
  1. -Minecraft In-game name:
  2. Blinkenmage
  3. -Location & Age:
  4. California, 13
  5. -Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  6. (Imagicraft Zombie server) I got banned for using a SpamBot but I only did it cause I was using it on a different server to troll with them then I got on and forgot to turn it off, this server is pretty cool I was playing on the no-whitelist weekend.
  7. (edit beeple told me to add Server it occurred on: zombie rpg 955pm mtn time 02/20)
  8. Referral(s):
  9. N/A
  10. -How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  11. I heard about Herocraft via the Minecraft Forums when I got bored from my normal faction/pvp server.
  12. -Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  13. I voted before on Herocraft and I will vote again when I get whitelisted.
  14. -Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
  15. Yes, I agree to the EULA and ToS
  16. -Reason you should be accepted:
  17. I should be accepted because I am a great minecraft player and I can be a great member of this cool community.
  18. -Additional Info:
  19. I play a lot of games such as Diablo 3, Starcraft, Warcraft 3, WoW(World of warcraft), Cave Story, GTA(Grand Theft Auto), and I started started my Gaming Adventure with Warcraft 3, after that I started playing on the computer a lot more often and later was introduced to Starcraft, I personnaly enjoyed the game and I would love to play it and I did during my time. Advenually I came to Minecraft and this is where I meet some friends. I also have great grades in school, I hope I can get onto this server.

Blinkenmage

Stone
Well I put 20 cause I didn't read rules when I made my profile so it wasn't my real age but after I read them I put my real age on my application I usely don't like to post my real age on stuff but this server is pretty cool I can't find anyway to change that.