• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

blackraida's Application

BlackRaida

Stone
Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States
  1. Minecraft In-game name: blackraida
  2. Location & Age: West Virginia, 19 will be 20 in 1 month
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a nice server to play on, when I visted minecraft-server-list.com and saw this server. There is something unique about the rules and organization of this community that intrigued me.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I've looked at the wiki and map and by what it sounds like, this server deserves an A+
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason you should be accepted:
I've read all the rules and the wiki ;) I'm a nice friendly guy that's really easy to get along with. I love to build cool structures but I guess it depends on what your definition of cool structures is. Depending on the day I like to build all different kinds of things. I love RPG's and I saw this server and it is so intriguing. I like to follow rules on a server. There is nothing better than rules on a server like yours. I was an owner of a server for classic minecraft for quite sometime. I had quite a few maps and ranks, you name it, we had it for MC Classic. Anyways I know how it feels to have people break the rules. But I guess it was always fun to get to enforce them every once and a while ;)

Additional Info:
I'm currently studying nursing and am planning on mastering As a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse of Anesthesia). I love to play all kinds of games. I own plenty of video games which I love to play including, Most of the Elder Scrolls games, A lot of the Battlefield series, I love to play battlefield! MINECRAFT :) haha I love minecraft with a passion. It's so nice to play a game that's not so violent all the time and you can go and enjoy whatever you want that day when playing.

I love to play Airsoft outside of my video gaming . I can play the guitar very well... At least I could but it's been a year or so since I've picked it up.

I speak 2 languages. English and Spanish. English very fluently and Spanish almost fluent. I lived in Peru for a few months and it was an amazing experience.