• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

blacklazerknights whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: blacklazerknight
2.Location & Age:
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never been banned before
4.Referral(s): none
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: Internet website I saw while looking for awesome servers
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a hero, I love defeating mobs and bad guys and im a knight
9.Special key: HCb16
10.Additional Info: I am from minecraft wiki and I do reveiws of servers and I could do one on this server. I also know some of the Yogcast members and could do a video with them to get some attention of other minecrafters.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
To help out, Including all the information to speed this process up is necessary.

You seemed to have missed your Age and Location :)

Once this is filled out, respond here and I will get the ball rolling.

1. Minecraft In-game name: blacklazerknight
2.Location & Age: Long Beach, CA
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: Internet website I saw while looking for awesome servers
8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a hero, I love defeating mobs and bad guys and im a knight
10.Additional Info: I am from minecraft wiki and I do reveiws of servers and I could do one on this server. I also know some of the Yogcast members and could do a video with them to get some attention of other minecrafters.

1.Minecraft In-game name: blacklazerknight
2.Location & Age: Long Beach, CA 13 years old
8.Reason you should be accepted: I am a hero, I love defeating mobs and bad guys and im a knight

I play starcraft not because it has craft in name.... mabey a little. Im training to be an engineer so i play those type of games. Hobbies well i review games and go and do bmx biking. Interest engineering things thats how i found out about minecraft.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Please be patient with this process. Everything looks good.

Application Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!
Please check your inbox.