• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Black Market

Lindblum

Legacy Supporter 8
The Black Market= an ugly, unsafe place where people who actually want to buy things get killed, which results to a non-existent commerce which admins think and call it "hardcore"

The Old Trade District= a place where people could gather and sell their goods to people who actually want to buy things and not to campers who only sit all day long waiting to kill a person, a place where economy thrives and shops-worth-being-rented actually existed.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
There is much more road activity without TD Lindblum. Last map there was barely ever any shops along a road, now there is tons.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
I think I am going to have a lot of fun in this area because it sounds like an improved Warshard. (kind of)

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
The Black Market= an ugly, unsafe place where people who actually want to buy things get killed, which results to a non-existent commerce which admins think and call it "hardcore"

The Old Trade District= a place where people could gather and sell their goods to people who actually want to buy things and not to campers who only sit all day long waiting to kill a person, a place where economy thrives and shops-worth-being-rented actually existed.
Seriously its a "Black Market" what do you expect, a happy place where you can go buy some wool and food, Its a dark twisted area where you should always be watching your back for sneaky ninjas and evil necromancers. I think this area will add a wonderful experience to Bastion with mixed pvp and trade.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Seriously its a "Black Market" what do you expect, a happy place where you can go buy some wool and food, Its a dark twisted area where you should always be watching your back for sneaky ninjas and evil necromancers. I think this area will add a wonderful experience to Bastion with mixed pvp and trade.

Lindblum, alongside a few others, make a reasonable point though; why would someone pay rent making a shop in a dangerous place, when they can already make a shop (with no extra cost), outside spawn right by a non-pvp region?

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
If no one makes a shop down there then Hi, I'm 12. I am going to respec merchant and put a shop down there.

Now if there is no shops in the BM besides mine who will people buy from?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
If no one makes a shop down there then Hi, I'm 12. I am gonna respec merchant and put a shop down there.

Now if there is no shops in the BM besides mine who will people buy from?

Only you, provided that people actually go down there, and that the stuff you sell is what people are looking for! :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Pssh Me and the KoK were usually there to step up and dominate the TC, but then again, back in Zeal was my prime. (Fuck in HC years I feel like an old person :()

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
PVP is back on. There is no pvp within shops unless your combat tag is still on.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I dont think that there will be alot of camping like everyone says there will be. Plus if there is some make a group to destroy them. Camping is boring and you can get more kills raiding/bounty hunting.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
As a merchant, I could set up a shop down there, and stock it safely with enderchests, I'm just waiting to see if people actually buy from there, which I'm not actually convinced they will.