• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Memories of HC 2012

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
-When zeal got destroyed by dragons and zo's (that was 2012, right?).
-Being a part of the creation of Canterlot.
-Building BG in super speed.
-The big raid on Erebos (the one arranged by outern) when we got inside.
-Defending SF as a ranger :D
-The XD vs Canterlot war, where I was a part of XD and had most of my friends in Canterlot.
-Battle of safehaven bridge.
-PVP'ing whit Johnjur/kindralsoul.
-Camping Herogates.
-The first raids whit los bandidos.
-when I felt like a spy, cause I was a part of XD council and still raided whit los bandidos (witch xd hated).
-The support and strength the server community showed during the DDOS attack.
-The release of forgelight.
-the east road fights that occurs from time to time.
-When I Camelot knocked a 6 man raiding party away from our town, being 4 unmastered.
-the time when it always was tons of camelot people online, and always activety in our TS3 channel.
-Having fun at taz's.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
hmm id have to say my favorite time in HC was when i was raiding WH solo for a week in DG and guardian was calling me a hacker, so i showed him how i got in from his gate sign being out of regions :D then he had to say sorry to me in o chat

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
When i first joined the server in february i was in solitude when it was still pretty new. Farroes was the mayor and i was a noob. We were getting raided by either TC or erebos (didn't know the people so i don't know who) but it was one of the two. They somehow got inside the city walls and i (for some reason) thought that we were completely fucked and that he city was done for. I ran down to the farm and started destroying the crops to get food to survive the long journey to a new town. Some of the guys got into the farm and i remember hiding for around 30 minutes and running through the reeds to not get killed. I grabbed most of my valuables and started hopping lift signs to confuse the raiders. Im pretty sure i only got killed at the very start of the raid.

Overall this is my best memory because it was the first memorable ones i had on the server. I was also a noob which meant that everything was new and exiting to me, even though i was being chased down and had no idea what the fuck was going down.
Thats how I feel about Zeal. Being a noob is such fun

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Hmm... best moments.... Well, aside from all the raging:

When me, Neotetro Texteo and Wervern set up a little mini shack outside of one of the four roads. Ha ha, stealing Texteo's cookies was so fun.

Oh yeah, pushing Kryptomaniac into one of the fountains at spawn was AMAZING! Like, 32 gold blocks were dropped. I bought myself a good noble plot for that! ;)

Fighting off XD was good too. I remember I got, like, 3 people into one trap once. Good times! :D

Building up a small base with the whole of LO, in Bastion, was fun. I was the first merchant, but the poorest lol. All hell broke loose when we discovered we had a wheat shortage.

Finding tons of hidden chests around Mineris was also good, got lots of loot from that.

Hmmm...

There must have been tons of other good times as well. Overall, the most enjoyable experiences have been with the company of others.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I wasnt going to make a list of memories, but I guess I'll be doing one.
DG:
- First week, learning the basics with Canterlot. It wasnt really anything too good, but it was a special week. I still remember how judgedread540 always gave me the money to pay taxes and buy diamonds for MAs.
- Joining Oblivion. Sure, I dont remember much at all because I was a complete noob, but joining that town made me end up joining Verstad this map, and even becoming the TiC.
Bastion:
- First "raid" /w Camelot. It wasnt really anything big, but it was the first ever actual PVP thing I was in.
- Beating away 7 Malkier guys from Paragon's surroundings w/ Eldrylars Orangedude345 and nonamemajdeath (I at least think it was these guys lol).

Short list, but I really didnt come up with more stuff :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Killing @Jonjur outside of Windhelm in its early stages of construction as a level 4 ranger, being proud of myself. Then I realized I would get spam messaged every time I killed her. :(

macura

Diamond
Killing @Jonjur outside of Windhelm in its early stages of construction as a level 4 ranger, being proud of myself. Then I realized I would get spam messaged every time I killed her. :(
Killing belfis when he and kindral soul were buiding their fancy ass town out of diamonds blocks and making 1.5k off of the stuff i got.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
  • UMBRA's traps wins and fails.
  • @XxSamdamanxX making sure everyone PVP's.
  • Being a tanky DK then speccing Caster.
  • Grinding hard at the swamp during XP boosts.
  • General town antics.
  • Getting a random netherstar at an event.
  • Getting ported by I_Love_Miners.
  • Raiding.
  • Finding unregioned chests with J1mmydude and I_Love_Miners.
  • Chillin' with my UMBRO's - shoutout to y'all!

Umbra traps
getting shit-canned from braavos my first day whitelisted
breaching braavos undercity with a creeper with STDs4YouAnd4Me
having people tell me I suck at pvp when I already know I do
massive loots from gravkoc
stalking @caseyjenkins with Ellron23 and J1mmydude
high resolutions
Delfofthebla firewaving lintaroo
pancakehero and danielcan getting banned
telling ZenZiggy his town is a sinking ship
WONDERBUUUUUUUUUCK