• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Memories of HC 2012

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Out of game, it has to be becoming a member of staff and being able to give back to the server.

In game, it has to be when Krypto and I built our huge love shack. I miss that house.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Still proud that there was only like 8ish people that ever saw the inside of my easter egg in dragongard :p

It was the hidden passage under the short bridge over the river through the deserty part of DG.
There was a secret way of opening the piston door that I don't think anyone ever found. The only people that saw the inside I let in :p

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Still proud that there was only like 8ish people that ever saw the inside of my easter egg dragongard :p

It was the hidden passage under the short bridge over the river through the deserty part of DG.
There was a secret way of opening the piston door that I don't think anyone ever found. The only people that saw the inside I let in :p
Saw.... inside.... your... egg? O_O

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
The best memory i had was joining herocraft. The first day i can look back on and say 'I was such a noob' :D

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Mine would be going James Bond Style into the new UW town and completely failing with Nuclear. Another would be when Haxnn 1 shot everyone in the tournament and Graink raged on the forums
The last and my favorite would be 5v1ing Erebos as a lvl 24 Rogue in their undercity at the beginning of the map. Ahhhh good times.