• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best Memories of HC 2012

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Obviously, for people who go to school you hear people singing on those lyrics of popular artists like JB all the time. A friend of mine was singing the lyrics Nuclear posted in Trade chat a while back in music calss and I asked him what song it was and he told me. I am not a fan of JB, and the reason I find it funny is because JB's music is for girls pretty much (Even though more and more boys at my school are starting to like him aswell ._.)
Oh dear mother of god, Norway, what's wrong with you? So it's like 9/10 Bieber fans over there? At least in my school, I think it's like 1/10 bieber fans... everyone else hates on him lol or dosen't give a shit

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh dear mother of god, Norway, what's wrong with you? So it's like 9/10 Bieber fans over there? At least in my school, I think it's like 1/10 bieber fans... everyone else hates on him lol or dosen't give a shit
It's far too many Bieber fans in Norway.
Some of them are like "angry" because you don't like him, and you have have good arguments :S

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Dude remember when you were in Eclipse on DG, and we were just walking around in the town, and you fell off something, and the old dragoon skill that they replaced with Tremor, the one where they take the fall damage you take. I forget the name but, you jumped off the house, and killed Acars with it cause his health was low xD
it hurts to read this. your sentence structure...

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
NuclearCouch and his rants. :) Lol, just remembered about these when I posted them in screenshots.NuclearCouch
RnsLI.png

iBCU2.png
OMG AHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHA :DDDD asdasdasdas

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I started on DG, joined Vousti just before Bladewrath left the server. Never knew jonjur/kinralsoul/whateverotheralts they had. Managed to convince Kainzo to let me take Vousti over after every other town member left the server. Took it upon myself to learn about kindralsoul later when I realized everyone hated the town and that is why they kept camping us.
Then my team and I started renovating the town, we made that place bad ass. This along with our much more endearing personality's as compared to the former owners began to draw us compliments as opposed to insults. That felt pretty good.
Being one of the first towns on bastion was pretty cool. Plus I think Alicubi may well change the way people build towns on this server if its ever finished. Its definitely a different concept than the others I have visited.
Becoming a Guide and a Proctor at the end of the year was an Honor.
My favorite moment though, probably becoming Architect. Thank you road thank you spires but mostly thank you Kainzo and team for keeping this place Awesome and for giving those with the desire and the ability to become a larger part of it.

BPOtacon

Legacy Supporter 3
Saw this thread and thought man this need some of redneckery so here i go,
  1. that ugly Lorien tree (sure was nice stealing all that wood with Zihara and HollowSith)
  2. was great to see the death of the official TC
    but was :mad: to see C12 use the name
  3. Loved being a monkey
  4. thats about it of what i liked
    ... oh yea and im sorry but it was fun stealing from your guild Neotetro
Worse thing was not having enough time to play more of hc and probably will not for a long time ...

oh yea and the ones who shall not be named you guys are the smartest monkeys ever
... aint we be back in the future