• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Beguiler's beguile not scaling with charisma like the wiki says.

cschris54321

Soulsand
This page, for reference. http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Beguiler according to this, beguile gains .75 seconds each stat in charisma, with a base of 5 seconds, meaning that if i put 20 points in charisma I would have a 20 second beguile. Sadly, this is not the case because my beguile lasts 6.5 seconds. I honestly think i deserve either a re-spec with my levels intact or a free attribute reset because there is a huge difference between a 20 second beguile and a 6.5 second beguile, and I leveled 29 levels into a class I would not have specd into had I known the correct information.

Edit: So apparently with some investigating it appears that on the wiki they types o.75 instead of .075

Last edited:

cschris54321

Soulsand
Could i get a free attribute reset? Because i put 20 points into charisma because of that mistake you made..... it gave me in total 1.5 seconds more on beguile...