• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Beefmanpie's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapetey

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:beefmanpie
  2. Location & Age: New York, Age 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I believe I have been banned from a couple of server. I know it was my wrongdoing and I accepted punishments that were given to me. I have grown to learn my mistakes as well.
  4. Referral(s):Sadly None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I have been looking for a new heroes server to play after stopping at my old one due to the lack of players. I found this off the internet.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I want to learn more about Minecraft in its own way, as well as sharing my thoughts on PvP and learning new styles. I wish to help people in the community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB10
  10. Additional Info: I am not much of a great Builder more a PvPer who cares more about safety than neatness. Better yet to say, I am horrible in Building but okay in PvPing. Thank You.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1347632767,1347632738][/DOUBLEPOST]When did your ban occur, and what is your relationship to: CheezDrakon

I also show this ban:
[0] => minecraft.bitmissile.com .:. compromised account

Please explain thanks!

Sapetey

Stone
CheezDrakon is one of the member in my family he currently comes over a lot to my house to play Minecraft though we don't talk together much about gaming since I've been studying for college and we play different games. I'm really not sure like I've told you, I've recently started Minecraft. I started around a few weeks ago. My cousin gave me the account to play with since he had an extra one.

Sapetey

Stone
Like I said "I've gotten this account from my cousin, I'm not sure if the account is compromised but I believe it is according to the password and username. Though I might have griefed that server before usually I place the blocks back but sometimes I forget and get careless. Should I buy a new account and apply again?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Like I said "I've gotten this account from my cousin, I'm not sure if the account is compromised but I believe it is according to the password and username. Though I might have griefed that server before usually I place the blocks back but sometimes I forget and get careless. Should I buy a new account and apply again?

Well you are saying you "believe the account is compromised based on the password and user name", which confuses me on what that is supposed to mean.

So if the account is compromised, and you seem to be admitting it is, I am going to have to deny this application.

Please feel free to reapply when you have a secure account.

Sapetey

Stone
I've bought a new account from minecraft.net by the name of Sapetey incase you would like to know, I have also made a new whitelist app.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:beefmanpie
  2. Location & Age: New York, Age 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I believe I have been banned from a couple of server. I know it was my wrongdoing and I accepted punishments that were given to me. I have grown to learn my mistakes as well.
  4. Referral(s):Sadly None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I have been looking for a new heroes server to play after stopping at my old one due to the lack of players. I found this off the internet.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I want to learn more about Minecraft in its own way, as well as sharing my thoughts on PvP and learning new styles. I wish to help people in the community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB10
  10. Additional Info: I am not much of a great Builder more a PvPer who cares more about safety than neatness. Better yet to say, I am horrible in Building but okay in PvPing. Thank You.

I've bought a new account from minecraft.net by the name of Sapetey incase you would like to know, I have also made a new whitelist app.

I am sure it will be reviewed shortly. =) Closing this for now

Status
Not open for further replies.