• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Balance Changes

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
I think Bloodmage's damage is in a good spot. It lacks in CC, but makes up for that in DPS. Making it a very good group fighter. It needs its DPS to sustain bloodbond, or else bloodbond would be a waste of mana. You need to be able to get your combo's off quick.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
BM is pretty op tbh, I could see a damage nerf, cuz heals are actully pretty good if you do it right

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@Ahrall once I'm back and test is up u wanna Druid vs ninja you, if it's super easy why can I make Irish run away and keep coming back and running (repeating so line 7 fights before he just stopped trying) Just saying

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
@Ahrall once I'm back and test is up u wanna Druid vs ninja you, if it's super easy why can I make Irish run away and keep coming back and running (repeating so line 7 fights before he just stopped trying) Just saying
Jupiter you are just so amazing! is that what you wanted to hear?

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
BM is pretty op tbh, I could see a damage nerf, cuz heals are actully pretty good if you do it right

You obviously didn't read what I just said, it needs it's DPS because it has very little CC. You nerf the damage you wouldn't be able to kill anything fast enough before it killed you and your heals wouldn't do anything. There is a reason each skill has 1.5 second warmup so you can't use that damage and kite for days. Your siphonblood and combustblood combo does about 190 without enlightenment and takes 3 seconds in warmups total. A wizard's fireball does that damage with 1 hit and is instant cast.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Lol, I love how every time you try to say how Druid/you are good, this is the only thing you can say

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
Here is my reasoning for ninja vs druid being very easy for me. You have two sources of damage, ire and bolt. If I see you using ire I am going to blind you so the cast doesn't go off and by the time the blind is over I will be on top of you.
Once I am on top of you there is no way to get me off of you. If you entangle and run, I will judge the situation and either pelt you with arrows or escape artist to prevent you from running. If you ever try to bolt me I will either blind you or smoke to prevent all the damage. If I am not slamming you with left clicks I am throwing shurikens up your ass and if I see a big heal going off I will probably kick it off of you. If I can't kick it off guess what? You are still eating shurikens which (if my aim is on point) will out dps any healing you might have. Your plethora of warm ups make it extremely easy for me to stay on top of you and the fact that your offensive skills have cooldowns that line up perfectly with my defensive ones make it an extremely easy fight.
Have I lost to Druids before? Yes. And when I look back at the fight afterwards (because I film everything) I can say "wow I screwed that part up big time"
Will I "fight you on test" no, because I have nothing to prove. If I beat you, so what? I'm not going to put it as my signature and flaunt it to everyone. And if I lose, so what? I got outplayed, plain and simple. Happens quite regularly actually. I have no ego to feed, I have no statement to make

Last edited:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Here is my reasoning for ninja vs druid being very easy for me. You have two sources of damage, ire and bolt. If I see you using ire I am going to blind you so the cast doesn't go off and by the time the blind is over I will be on top of you.
Once I am on top of you there is no way to get me off of you. If you entangle and run, I will judge the situation and either pelt you with arrows or escape artist to prevent you from running. If you ever try to bolt me I will either blind you or smoke to prevent all the damage. If I am not slamming you with left clicks I am throwing shurikens up your ass and if I see a big heal going off I will probably kick it off of you. If I can't kick it off guess what? You are still eating shurikens which (if my aim is on point) will out dps any healing you might have. Your plethora of warm ups make it extremely easy for me to stay on top of you and the fact that your offensive skills have cooldowns that line up perfectly with my defensive ones make it an extremely easy fight.
Have I lost to Druids before? Yes. And when I look back at the fight afterwards (because I film everything) I can say "wow I screwed that part up big time"
Will I "fight you on test" no, because I have nothing to prove. If I beat you, so what? I'm not going to put it as my signature and flaunt it to everyone. And if I loose, so what? I got outplayed, plain and simple. Happens quite regularly actually. I have no ego to feed, I have no statement to make
I'll give you a winner if you change "loose" to lose

Glacial_Reign

Portal
I like how you go on and on about this....
Stop thinking that you are actually good at druid and maybe it's the ninjas fault that he doesn't understand the class that he plays.

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
I'll give you a winner if you change "loose" to lose
Lol that's embarrassing :oops:

Ninja vs pyro is all about you using backflip to avoid their damage. Most important being great combustion. If you see them warming up great combustion, dragons breath, or shoring out a darkbolt, backflip as fast as you can (or kick the great combustion)
If you are fast enough you can usually avoid a large majority of their damage
(Or you can kite with shurikens because pyro has no mobility)

Ninja vs runeblade is odd for me. A lot of people say that it's an easy fight and I've seen ninjas destroy runeblades, but I never have. They just have nothing that I can counter and their damage is insane. Maybe I'm missing something but I have a hard time against runeblades

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Lol that's embarrassing :oops:

Ninja vs pyro is all about you using backflip to avoid their damage. Most important being great combustion. If you see them warming up great combustion, dragons breath, or shoring out a darkbolt, backflip as fast as you can (or kick the great combustion)
If you are fast enough you can usually avoid a large majority of their damage
(Or you can kite with shurikens because pyro has no mobility)

Ninja vs runeblade is odd for me. A lot of people say that it's an easy fight and I've seen ninjas destroy runeblades, but I never have. They just have nothing that I can counter and their damage is insane. Maybe I'm missing something but I have a hard time against runeblades
Runeblades rely on sticking on their target to apply their runes. If you want to win against them, just use eviscerate/shurikens and kite as much as possible. You can't win in a straight up duel, but runeblade doesn't have any skills to out DPS a ninja's nuke.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Tbh the main reason I made that post is to prove
1. Druids op as fuck
2. I disagree that it is a very easy fight against a decent Druid

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Only changes I would make to Dreadknight are making soulleech restore mana equal to the damage dealth, would help with the mana issues the class can run in to, as well as making manafreeze lower the wisdom of the person it's used on.

ChazzaMaGazza

ICE ICE ICE!
Only changes I would make to Dreadknight are making soulleech restore mana equal to the damage dealth, would help with the mana issues the class can run in to, as well as making manafreeze lower the wisdom of the person it's used on.
And lower dread aura mana costs as it's too much for what it does.