• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

azamy250 application

azamy250

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: azamy250
  2. Location & Age: 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): nope, no bans ever
  4. Referral(s): nope
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: mine status
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: am looking for a server with classes and urs seems the best.i have checked the wiki and read information on your server and cant wait to go on am very mature and take minecraft serious
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCa8
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy pvp and am always on ventrilo/teamspeak and skype, i just need a small break from pvp.After browsing for servers and a friends word i would like to join ur server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for the interest in our server =)

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
thts contacting a staff member, u didn't respond on the post.

There is another one, that states "DO NOT bump your application, it will be handled; be patient."

Not sure if you are aware but we have procedures to follow with applications, and they will be approved or denied when the review is done. Continually posting on your thread is slowing down my process and it not necessary.

You seem to be very active on another server, why the sudden change? Is it just for the classes?

azamy250

Wood
classes and a stable server, i built a 50 x 50 x 50 expensive obsidian base and now the coords are well known, 1 day a hacker will get in i just need to start up on another server as back up i have donated $50 to tht server. i have 2 more hours on minecraft befor the beach gets a bit more colder so i can go have a drink with my friends.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
classes and a stable server, i built a 50 x 50 x 50 expensive obsidian base and now the coords are well known, 1 day a hacker will get in i just need to start up on another server as back up i have donated $50 to tht server. i have 2 more hours on minecraft befor the beach gets a bit more colder so i can go have a drink with my friends.

I am confused as it almost seems as you do not have an interest really to play on this server, you just want a back up. @azamy250

azamy250

Wood
I will be playing, your server is the greatest you guys are the best i will become your slave donate hundreds be active all the time i will help everyone i will come to your server only.
is that what you want lol

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I will be playing, your server is the greatest you guys are the best i will become your slave donate hundreds be active all the time i will help everyone i will come to your server only.
is that what you want lol

No, and the attitude is something I can do without as well. I am merely asking questions, which you seem to have issues with from the very beginning ((I enjoyed your first application from last August I must say)). I am not sure this server would be a good fit for you based on your response.