• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Austinismining's Whitelist Application

-Minecraft In-game name: austinismining
-Location & Age: New England, 13
-Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
-Referral(s): garfed3355
-How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend garfed3355 told me about it and he said it was a fantastic server
-Have you voted for Herocraft: Not yet, but I plan to in the near future :]
-Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
-Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I'm a fun-loving person who enjoys playing on a good server. I'm respectful and helpful to other users, and I'd be happy to help out anyone who needs it. I have read the rules and I will devote myself to following them.
-Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCa14
-Additional Info: The server looks very nice and I would really appreciate it if I were able to play on it. Thank you for considering to add me to HeroCraft.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
-Minecraft In-game name: austinismining
-Location & Age: New England, 13
-Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
-Referral(s): garfed3355
-How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend garfed3355 told me about it and he said it was a fantastic server
-Have you voted for Herocraft: Not yet, but I plan to in the near future :]
-Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
-Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I'm a fun-loving person who enjoys playing on a good server. I'm respectful and helpful to other users, and I'd be happy to help out anyone who needs it. I have read the rules and I will devote myself to following them.
-Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCa14
-Additional Info: The server looks very nice and I would really appreciate it if I were able to play on it. Thank you for considering to add me to HeroCraft.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1352739249,1352738753][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft