• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug /attributes bug

joshua624

Coal
While trying to allocate my attribute points, i seem to have come across a bug. When I click confirm, it is supposed to update my characters stats, yet nothing happens. My attribute points vanish without updating the stats and I cant re-add them when I go back to the attribute tab. I have now done this three times after resetting the page costing me 300s. I have had several people tell me to do the same thing, yet their advice seems to come short of my problem.

joshua624

Coal
Bump. My attributes are still wacky, and I've spent 400s now trying to *fix* the problem to no avail.

klindy

Iron
Hey...well i logged on to find out that the /attributes thing had returned, and at first i was like "oh yea thats fine, sounds good". But uh yea nah it wasn't... i upd my strength according to what i felt was necessary and all my other attributes till i had no points left. my strength was at 22 my constitution was like 20, my dexterity was like 20 and my endurance around the same... but um...nothing worked accordingly and i was in dod, doing about 16 dmg per hit with a normal shovel, and my friend with a spear of kain doing like 1 or 2 higher, and his strength was 4 or 5 higher then mine...i also noticed that my swings seemed slower and i wasn't hitting the hit-box as usual.
I then proceeded to question this attributes thing, and decided to take upon my self to test the dmg every time i put a point on strength, so i reset my attributes to see the dmg i do, and i did around 50 dmg each time, at based attributes...??? weird, and my friend who is the same class and like a couple levels below me did around 60 dmg each time...i don't know if its the dod or the attributes but something is messed up and i don't know whats going on or what to do with my attributes.

joshua624

Coal
So I seem to have come to the conclusion that you cant update more than one attribute at a time without it bugging out. If anyone else knows a fix to this or seems to have the same problem please let me know and help me out.
Screen Shot 2015-08-22 at 8.59.12 AM.png
Edit: now im just getting errors.
Screen Shot 2015-08-22 at 9.03.02 AM.png
My constitution is at 30, yet my health remains at base level.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
When you DO manage to allocate your points, they don't boost your skills half the time.

I had 44 Charisma as a Minstrel and warsong only applied a 20% damage boost. That means it counted me as having 0 Charisma.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When you DO manage to allocate your points, they don't boost your skills half the time.

I had 44 Charisma as a Minstrel and warsong only applied a 20% damage boost. That means it counted me as having 0 Charisma.
Screenshots, this system uses the exact same system as T1 only you set them.

I need raw numbers from before/after and such. Use the test server if you need to.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
Screenshots, this system uses the exact same system as T1 only you set them.

I need raw numbers from before/after and such. Use the test server if you need to.
On the test server there is no way to level up to T2, etc.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So I seem to have come to the conclusion that you cant update more than one attribute at a time without it bugging out. If anyone else knows a fix to this or seems to have the same problem please let me know and help me out.
View attachment 10631
Edit: now im just getting errors.
View attachment 10632
My constitution is at 30, yet my health remains at base level.
This means the attributes did not save - confirm they are correct with /stats