• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug /attributes bug

While trying to allocate my attribute points, i seem to have come across a bug. When I click confirm, it is supposed to update my characters stats, yet nothing happens. My attribute points vanish without updating the stats and I cant re-add them when I go back to the attribute tab. I have now done this three times after resetting the page costing me 300s. I have had several people tell me to do the same thing, yet their advice seems to come short of my problem.

klindy

Iron
Hey...well i logged on to find out that the /attributes thing had returned, and at first i was like "oh yea thats fine, sounds good". But uh yea nah it wasn't... i upd my strength according to what i felt was necessary and all my other attributes till i had no points left. my strength was at 22 my constitution was like 20, my dexterity was like 20 and my endurance around the same... but um...nothing worked accordingly and i was in dod, doing about 16 dmg per hit with a normal shovel, and my friend with a spear of kain doing like 1 or 2 higher, and his strength was 4 or 5 higher then mine...i also noticed that my swings seemed slower and i wasn't hitting the hit-box as usual.
I then proceeded to question this attributes thing, and decided to take upon my self to test the dmg every time i put a point on strength, so i reset my attributes to see the dmg i do, and i did around 50 dmg each time, at based attributes...??? weird, and my friend who is the same class and like a couple levels below me did around 60 dmg each time...i don't know if its the dod or the attributes but something is messed up and i don't know whats going on or what to do with my attributes.

So I seem to have come to the conclusion that you cant update more than one attribute at a time without it bugging out. If anyone else knows a fix to this or seems to have the same problem please let me know and help me out.
Screen Shot 2015-08-22 at 8.59.12 AM.png
Edit: now im just getting errors.
Screen Shot 2015-08-22 at 9.03.02 AM.png
My constitution is at 30, yet my health remains at base level.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
When you DO manage to allocate your points, they don't boost your skills half the time.

I had 44 Charisma as a Minstrel and warsong only applied a 20% damage boost. That means it counted me as having 0 Charisma.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When you DO manage to allocate your points, they don't boost your skills half the time.

I had 44 Charisma as a Minstrel and warsong only applied a 20% damage boost. That means it counted me as having 0 Charisma.
Screenshots, this system uses the exact same system as T1 only you set them.

I need raw numbers from before/after and such. Use the test server if you need to.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So I seem to have come to the conclusion that you cant update more than one attribute at a time without it bugging out. If anyone else knows a fix to this or seems to have the same problem please let me know and help me out.
View attachment 10631
Edit: now im just getting errors.
View attachment 10632
My constitution is at 30, yet my health remains at base level.
This means the attributes did not save - confirm they are correct with /stats