• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attribute Planning Program

@WitchOnaRampage Maybe wording hp on the wiki as "pre-constitution min hp" and "pre-constitution max" would help. Or, if space is an issue, "min base hp" and "max base hp." Or, "lvl 1 base hp" and "lvl 60 base hp." If constitution specifies it adds to base hp, this should clear it up.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@WitchOnaRampage Maybe wording hp on the wiki as "pre-constitution min hp" and "pre-constitution max" would help. Or, if space is an issue, "min base hp" and "max base hp." Or, "lvl 1 base hp" and "lvl 60 base hp." If constitution specifies it adds to base hp, this should clear it up.
Please have a look at how I've changed it and see what you think. I posted earlier that Bard was the example - I've done all classes now.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
@Eldrylars Yeah, that is a perfect example of how often things change. Since I have made this I have already noted that the Ranger starting health changed by 10 and the magic resist per con change (thankfully as 3 was a bit much). Unless I really fat fingered those. People will have to be forgiving with the app, but its still a good reference and I will update as I can. Maybe I can find a way for the wiki to notify me when changes are made. @WitchOnaRampage Teach me the ways of the wiki.

adding @igs_hux input to yours: I have plans to implement armor and weapon modifications, but I want to get the basics down first. Will Implement a save function as a high priority though. Great feedback.

* I just started this project last weekend and am in the middle of mid terms. It is a definite work in progress.

Last edited:

Northac

Obsidian
This is an awsome idea. I think once you get it done up it should be put into the resources section or something. This would be a great addition for people.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
WitchOnaRampage has a forum discussion already for talking about the wiki here. To help keep the discussions between how to improve the wiki and how to improve this application separate please refer to that forum topic for future discussions on wiki improvements. This will make it easier for Witch to find all suggestions for improvements to the wiki in one place and easier for me to reference improvements to my project here.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
The way things change at such a rapid pace, I believe I am going to have to attempt to rewrite all my code to use constants. This way when base attributes change, which they usually do, or growth ratios change, which they seem to do, I can just change the constant at the top of the program versus digging through all of the code. This might push back my next version release a bit. The next will include the stat updates, the chosen classes and hopefully a save/load function.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, I am a Mac User as well believe it or not. My C is not that sharp...haha sorry bad programming joke. Unfortunately, I am programming in Visual Basic right now. I will look into cocoa and objective-C and see what I can do. Learning to program Mac apps would be useful in my book and worth my effort, but I do not see me able to dedicate time to this and can not guarantee anything. Honestly don't even really know where to begin, but I am looking into it RIGHT NOW.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Screen Shot 2013-10-24 at 4.43.01 PM.png
Please don't get too excited, but I wanted you all to know I am trying my best and listening to you. Here is a side by side of the executable (windows) and the application (OSX) I have started work on. Obviously the .exe is a screen cap, but you all know that works. The application is a learning process for me so have a little patience. I have never done a mac app, I do know C++, but never wrote in objective C. Cocoa, I know nothing about.

Siwarone

TNT
Can you post the latest version? I'd love to use the newer ones, they look wonderful!
Or have you, and I just missed it? :p

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Got busy with finals because I had two jobs and 6 upper level college courses I just Aced. Going to start pushing development again soon. Hard to keep updated as game balancing is continuous and classes are always changing. Working on helping with other HC developments too.