• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Artriel's Whitelist Application

artriel

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Artriel
  2. Location & Age: United States of Texas, 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was once banned from a small village in Somalia. This question has brought back terribly painful memories from both the good and bad times of my life there, and I'm going to have to return to this application in a few minutes. I need a good cry. I've never been banned from anything since that fateful day in 1986.
  4. Referral(s): Lord Broseidon arose from the waves this morning and told me to go to HeroCraft. I told him that I would get right on that and then did what I normally do when directed by a Greek god; nothing. Unfortunately, Broseidon realized that I had ignored him again and he got all pissy with me. Thus I am here.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I believe that I already answered this question, so I'm gonna write about ponies instead.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet...but if you whitelist me we'll talk.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Lemme think about it for a second........yeah, I suppose
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Sometimes I like to count all of the little eyes that are watching me in my room when I go to sleep.
  9. Special Key: HCA7
  10. Additional Info: I am a white, Caucasian male with nothing but time on my hands. It's either this or prostitution.
[/

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Ahaha, ok.

Nice app, but can I ask you give at least a couple real reasons why I should accept you into Herocraft. What are your building skills like? What class do you hope to go on Herocraft? What do you hope to achieve on Herocraft? etc..

Comment on this post when you have finished editing your original post!

@artriel

artriel

Dirt
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was once banned from a small village in Somalia. This question has brought back terribly painful memories from both the good and bad times of my life there, and I'm going to have to return to this application in a few minutes. I need a good cry. I've never been banned from anything since that fateful day in 1986.
  4. Referral(s): Lord Broseidon arose from the waves this morning and told me to go to HeroCraft. I told him that I would get right on that and then did what I normally do when directed by a Greek god; nothing. Unfortunately, Broseidon realized that I had ignored him again and he got all pissy with me. Thus I am here.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I believe that I already answered this question, so I'm gonna write about ponies instead.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet...but if you whitelist me we'll talk.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Lemme think about it for a second........yeah, I suppose
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Sometimes I like to count all of the little eyes that are watching me in my room when I go to sleep.
  10. Additional Info: I am a white, Caucasian male with nothing but time on my hands. It's either this or prostitution.
    Ahaha, ok.

Nice app, but can I ask you give at least a couple real reasons why I should accept you into Herocraft. What are your building skills like? What class do you hope to go on Herocraft? What do you hope to achieve on Herocraft? etc..

Comment on this post when you have finished editing your original post!

@artriel

@Troppics I think I added everything you wanted. It's all in additional info.
    10. Additional Info: I am a white, Caucasian male with nothing but time on my hands. It's either this or prostitution. My building skills are fairly decent, though rusty. I've been playing since alpha and I've made some pretty interesting things in my time, but it's been a while since I've really been gripped by Minecraft. A lot of my friends are on this server, and it seems really awesome. I'm probably going to play some kind of magic user, though I'm still deciding. As to what I hope to achieve...well, I don't really have a clear vision yet. I have a community of friends who are on this server creating things. I suppose I just want to help them and find my place in this world. We'll see what happens.